Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cataha

:-)
I just bought a full Kyorgre/Groudon & Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend for $32.00 on eBay. This was on the 25th. It's now the 28th, and they haven't shipped it yet. I thought by this time, it would be shipped, but I just want to know if this was normal. I sent them an email stating "When will you ship my cards?". I sent this message today, and I'm expecting them to reply in a day or two. They had 100% positive feedback, they were a top-rated seller, with 599 "points" or whatever you may call them. I'm just wondering what I do if I don't the item at all. :(
Thanks in advance,
Tofu

it's not a big deal, maybe they had family troubles or something. they also could have shipped the item and not marked it as shipped, which happens all the time. trust me, there's no need to fret

Its no problem. If they take more then a week to send contact them. if you used paypal to buy you can open a case which i had to do once. But usually its no big deal

Yeah don't fret. I waited a month once for my cards, I thought I would never get them but, I did. They will come in due time.

Some people actually forget to mark items as "shipped." I've even recieved my cards before the item supposedly ships! Lol, They even mark them a day or two after I already got my item.

Go back to the listing. Is eBay guaranteeing it? If so don't worry.

I always forget to check off that I shipped it, when I already did XD I wouldn't worry. If you paid with paypal, you have even less to worry about.

Ok, they just now marked it as shipped. Thanks for relieving my stress guys/gals. xD This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back