• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close

Would you be willing to trade Commons for Luxray Gl lv.x And Uxie Lv.x? If yes how many?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HAVE LUCARIO SLEEVES!!

I have a gengar prime unlisted. are u intrested in gengar prime and something else for a pack of sleeves?

How many of my Victory Medal would you want for the 2 Sealed Lucario Sleeves? LMK.

honnestly, i value the medals at about $10 each, so i am trying to get them for that. I could do 3 for a pack, but i dont think you would do that?

DJ
I kinda liked Shining Mewtwo 1st Edition

no, sorry. im not sure I want to trade both packs yet.. our T.O gave them out at cities for doorprize and I had to trade quite a bit to get these two packs. I may hold onto one, but i havent decided yet

Ok. I'll think about trading the 3 Victory Medal for one pack, but IDK at this moment (were you still interested in buying the Victory Medals?).

i would prefer to trade. I can add in a machamp SF off of your wants if you want

between 35-40. I want to wait and see what mudkip says first before i decide any trade though

I value them at $30 since I see them sell for around that much on eBay. Here's my offer.

My:
Shining Mewtwo 1st Ed.
Victory Medal Spring 09-10

Your:
Lucario Sleeves Sealed x2

LMK.

im going to pass for now. I want to see what mudkip says first, and I am not sure I want to trade both packs

Would you do:

My-
3 Victory Medal (Lemme check the dates)

Your-
1 Sealed DP Sleeves
1 Machamp SF?

If you'd do that, PM me for details.

CML for your:
Donphan x5
Gengar x3
Magnezone x1
All Primes

I have 2 Mew Primes and 1 Rhyperior X
lmk.

Mudkip pmd

Spiked
My
Magnazone x1
3 Donphan prime

Your
2 mew prime
1 typifying lv.c

im not sure what you mean by 1 typifying lv.c butt mew primes are kind of expensive now. pm me and see if we can something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back