• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, LUX GL X, UXIE X AND MORE, (W): CRESS X, LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC***

SotH said:
My:
Cresselia lv.X

Your:
Luxray GL lv.X

hmmm...definitely tempting offer, however, the Lux GLX is currently pending in an offer, and if he doesn't accept the terms of the offer, I will take your trade and send you a PM

kashmaster said:
CML for luxray gl lv X

I saw a few things, however (as I told SotH), the LuxGLX is currently pending acceptance of terms of an offer, and I've just told SotH that if that deal doesn't go thru, they are next in line to trade and I will probably be taking that offer

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, LUX GL X, UXIE X AND MORE, (W): CRESS X, LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC***

I would do Dialga G lv X for it

kashmaster said:
I would do Dialga G lv X for it

my current offer is for DGX and a few other cards...if things don't work with my current offer and with SotH, I will go ahead and then take your offer

If they don't go through with the trade, I will be willing to offer a Uxie with that too, but just lmk. Thanks.

SotH said:
If they don't go through with the trade, I will be willing to offer a Uxie with that too, but just lmk. Thanks.

hmmm, well you've definitely up'd the ante a bit...I'm gonna grab breakfast real quick and think that over, I might have to pull out the 2nd one I have for play for a deal like that...I'll send ya a PM with the deal if I agree to it

Hey I'm still up for that trade
My:
Baltoy
Claydol
Gengar SF
Gyrados SF x2
and Black Pokeball sleeves for

Your:
Palkia G Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X

My
Palkia G Lv. X
X2 Regigigas Lv. X (Pack)
Lucario Lv. X (Pack)

Your
Flygon Lv. X

Or CML

csponsler said:
My:
Baltoy
Claydol
Gengar SF
Gyrados SF x2

Your:
Palkia G Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X

ok...just PM me with these details to confirm the trade, and exchange addresses

EddieT. said:
My
Palkia G Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X (Pack)

Your
Flygon Lv. X

Or CML

hmmm...very tempting offer...however, I only need one of the Regi X's, and this doesn't really fit the criteria I was asking for when it comes to Flygon X

if you can find a way to come up with a Cresselia Lv. X or Garchomp Lv. X...we can work something out...seeing how the last person to offer Garchomp didn't want to make a deal before this shipment came in, and he hasn't bothered to try and make a deal now

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, LUX GL X, UXIE X AND MORE, (W): CRESS X, LE

qnetykz said:
csponsler said:
My:
Baltoy
Claydol
Gengar SF
Gyrados SF x2

Your:
Palkia G Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X

EddieT. said:
My
Palkia G Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X (Pack)

Your
Flygon Lv. X

Or CML

hmmm...very tempting offer...however, I only need one of the Regi X's, and this doesn't really fit the criteria I was asking for when it comes to Flygon X

if you can find a way to come up with a Cresselia Lv. X or Garchomp Lv. X...we can work something out...seeing how the last person to offer Garchomp didn't want to make a deal before this shipment came in, and he hasn't bothered to try and make a deal now

k' i'll do my best to come up with one, but is there anything else you would like for Flygon lv. X?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, LUX GL X, UXIE X AND MORE, (W): CRESS X, LE

EddieT. said:
qnetykz said:
csponsler said:
My:
Baltoy
Claydol
Gengar SF
Gyrados SF x2

Your:
Palkia G Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X

EddieT. said:
My
Palkia G Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X (Pack)

Your
Flygon Lv. X

Or CML

k' I'll do my best to come up with one, but is there anything else you would like for Flygon lv. X?

right now, I'm just looking for my main wants...I will probably ease up on what I want after I get the Chomps and Cress's I need...I can get them off of my vendor but it costs me money, and if I'm spending money on something specific, then I'm gonna want specific stuff for it

qnetykz said:
EddieT. said:
qnetykz said:
csponsler said:
My:
Baltoy
Claydol
Gengar SF
Gyrados SF x2

Your:
Palkia G Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X

EddieT. said:
My
Palkia G Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X (Pack)

Your
Flygon Lv. X

Or CML

k' I'll do my best to come up with one, but is there anything else you would like for Flygon lv. X?

right now, I'm just looking for my main wants...I will probably ease up on what I want after I get the Chomps and Cress's I need...I can get them off of my vendor but it costs me money, and if I'm spending money on something specific, then I'm gonna want specific stuff for it

oh okay, i c

I don't really have any of your wants(I think)
but can you CML
for
1 Uxie LV.X
1 Luxray GL LV.X
Thanks.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I don't really have any of your wants(I think)
but can you CML
for
1 Uxie LV.X
1 Luxray GL LV.X
Thanks.

well, LuxGLX is now confirmed in a trade...and while I saw a few things of interest, it wasn't exactly enough for UxieX...but I will keep you in mind if I come across some other of your wants

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, CRESS X, LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC***

BUMP(1)dated

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, CRESS X, LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC***

hi hi, could u do my:
leafeon lv.x
2 foil psychic energy
garchomp lv.x
ur:
flygon lv.x
uxie lv.x
lmk soon

CML for Uxie X, Palkia G X.
I have an unlisted Glaceon MD #5

giggran said:
hi hi, could u do my:
leafeon lv.x
2 foil psychic energy
garchomp lv.x
ur:
flygon lv.x
uxie lv.x
lmk soon

no, I no longer need the LeafX, I already have one incoming...but I would do this....:

My:
Flygon Lv. X
Uxie Lv. X
Surfing Pikachu (RR) *114/111*

Your:
Garchomp Lv. X
Claydol (GE) (RH) x2
Voltorb (SF) *SH3*
Lugia (SW) (RH)
Glaceon (MD) *5/100* x2 (1holo, 1RH)
Electrode (SF) (RH)

dol x2 and volt for flygon (I have that listed on what I would take for flygon)...chomp and glace x2 for uxie...lug and trode for surfpik...LMK

nabby101 said:
CML for Uxie X, Palkia G X.
I have an unlisted Glaceon MD #5

I saw a few things, but not really anything X worthy...sry

u know what you can do.....u can just go BUMP(2) off a cliff!!!!!!!

EddieT. said:
qnetykz said:
EddieT. said:
qnetykz said:
csponsler said:
My:
Baltoy
Claydol
Gengar SF
Gyrados SF x2

Your:
Palkia G Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X

EddieT. said:
My
Palkia G Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X (Pack)

Your
Flygon Lv. X

Or CML

oh okay, I c

okay, so i have made trade for a garchomp lv. x and it has been finalized, i have already sent my cards, so would you still like to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back