Finished Player Role List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Primary targets:
Any seers, priest.

Targets:
1. TheYoshi - Has the ability "Silent Protagonist" - Toon Link?
2. Some Loser
5. MDL
6. Glace
7. Bo$$_89
9. Dark Void
10. Nengeni - pressured cornbread
12. Porygon-X
14. ChillBill
15. Sir Taco
16. Machamp the Champion
17. alex
20. Chillarmy
21. Astra - Yoshi - Can roleblockprotect. - Extremely dangerous Final Smash. Indie chance. (Source.)
22. Jay
23. TheGuy
25. Starboard Driger
26. dmaster
27. Guilty Spark - pressured cornbread
28. Luckyfire - Sonic - Can't be killed during the day - 5/100 attack?

Dead:
19. HypnoticChairman - Ness
24. corn bread - Wario

Wolf:
3. Teal
4. RaichuGirl
8. tri3sten (SheNinja)
11. Flygon2071
18. DNA
13. Haunted Water

Teal said:
Primary targets:
Any seers, priest.

Targets:
1. Blui
2. Some Loser
5. MDL
6. Glace
7. Bo$$_89
9. Dark Void
10. Khalddrogo
12. Porygon-X
14. ChillBill
15. Sir Taco
16. Machamp the Champion
17. unsheathed
19. HypnoticChairman
20. Reshiwott
21. Astra
22. Jay
23. TheGuy
24. corn bread
25. Starboard Driger
26. dmaster
27. Guilty Spark
28. Luckyfire - Sonic - Can't be killed during the day - 5/100 attack?

Wolf:
3. Teal
4. RaichuGirl
8. SheNinja
11. Flygon2071
18. DNA
13. Haunted Water

Cross Blui and add Meaty. Vig/Killer(s) should also be a top priority.

Ability: Lens of Truth
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Their role PM will be revealed to you at the start of the next day. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.

This is the closest any of us have. It's Haunted Water's, btw.

My Psychic ability will be really helpful though, once I get the item passed. :3

Ability: Intercept
Once a night, you may choose any player other than yourself. If any other players target them, you will learn their identities and must kill one of them; however, anyone else who targets your target during that night will learn your identity.

You will learn their identities as well they learn yours. When 2 players (or more) target your target, you kill one and learn their identities, but they will know yours as well.

"Identity" means username. I just get to know who targeted the person I chose. Also, that's an undesireable situation.

I can lock unvoting thrice per game, and as self-defense, I mute the first person to vote for me during a day.
I also tend to grow stronger the more votes are against me.

DNA said:
I can lock unvoting thrice per game, and as self-defense, I mute the first person to vote for me during a day.
I also tend to grow stronger the more votes are against me.
...? We know that already. xD This is about the non-wolves.

What? I just got confused. Even if you would use that for evidence, you would be outed in this game. Even though I AM town in the other game...

(lets stop talking about the other game in here)

Just noticed something that could help with this list:

Haunted Water's Role PM said:
Ability: Lens of Truth
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Their role PM will be revealed to you at the start of the next day. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.

(...what?)

Of course the Lens can help us... but we can only use it once, so we must use it wisely. Personally, I'm most interested in HypnoticChairman, Dark Void and dmaster.

I don't think we should just "Lenses Eye of the Truth" yet. Stalker is really nice but we should save it for later when we have suspects for useful/dangerous townie/indie.

I didn't mean we should use it yet, I just said who I am most interested into. ;P

Yes he has.

All of Haunted Water's roles are once per game, once per night. I wouldn't have HW waste all those shots right away; the game has just started. Let's think about who we want to hit with those roles, hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back