Play! Pokemon “Prize Pack Series Four” Full Set List Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has now revealed the full set list for Play! Pokemon “Prize Pack Series Four.” As we posted before, the promos feature reprints from September 2022’s Lost Origin through August 2023’s Obsidian Flames.

prize_pack_series_4_web_cardlist_en-232x300.jpg

You can start to earn booster packs from this set starting February 14th at Pokemon Leagues. However, some have already been awarding them. As usual, each booster pack comes with six cards.

play-pokemon-169-en-300x170.png

The cards will again feature the classic cosmos holofoil paper that we saw introduced with Prize Pack Series Three.

Prize-Pack-Series-4-Trainers-2-200x150.jpg

Continue reading...

A bit dissapointed that the set doesn't cover Paradox Rift for more accesible Counter Catcher and Earthen Vessel reprints, but still a very good lineup nonetheless.

too bad that those foil cards bend as hell. I have ruined my blinged out Lost Tina deck with holo stamped sableye, mirage gate, switch cart and cram, so the whole stack curls like pringles

none of these cards are going up in price because of the prize packs. the prize pack versions will be more expensive, however. i don’t understand why people comment on things they don’t know about
Talking about stamped charizard which is a more popular Pokemon. I don't understand why someone will reply to the obvious.

No idea why Dedenne ex of all cards is in this prize pack… it’s like one of the worst ex Pokémon lol. Someone is going pull three of these instead of Charizard ex, Gardevoir ex, Miraidon ex, Giratina VSTAR, Lugia VSTAR, or any other half-viable ex in here, and I pray that someone won’t be me

No idea why Dedenne ex of all cards is in this prize pack… it’s like one of the worst ex Pokémon lol. Someone is going pull three of these instead of Charizard ex, Gardevoir ex, Miraidon ex, Giratina VSTAR, Lugia VSTAR, or any other half-viable ex in here, and I pray that someone won’t be me
My thoughts are they plan what's going to be in each set very early, maybe even before the set's are released and just guess what's viable for the new stuff, that's why Claydol and Letter are in here and so much random junk from SV was in prize pack 3

Hi all! If you are collecting variants for sets, do ones that were in prize series 3 that are in series 4 still the same card?

Back