• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Plasma

Your Master

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 4 Kyurem
  • 4 Deoxys
  • 2 Thundurus
  • 1 Keldeo
  • 1 Absol
Trainers
  • 4 Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 3 Colress
  • 2 Skyla
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 4 Colress Machine
  • 3 Catcher
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 1 Switch
  • 3 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 2 Frozen City
  • 2 Plasma Ball
Energy
  • 4 Plasma
  • 4 Prism
  • 4 Blend
  • 2 Water
Strategy
I'm really trying to get this deck perfected. I like the list, but I know it can get a lot better. To be honest, it is pretty standard. The basic waters allow me to have something against Enhanced Hammer. I feel like I could maybe cut a Kyurem and the waters if I really wanted to. I just want to make the best list I can.

Fixed formatting.~KA

Nice list, I would probably take out a colress machine for a 4th catcher since you will probably draw into a plasma energy, making the 4th colress machine useless. Also I would take out a water energy and replace it with an ultra ball just so keldeo is searchable. I am also running this deck with 4 kyurem's but without absol since I find that kyurem is so much better than absol and absol slightly spoils consistency.

I like it! However *Cough-Cough* Dry throat;Need more water and less SP Energy.

Quick note: I would take out Absol and use sableye for the Scrapper Hunt

Back