• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Plasma

Your Master

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 2 Thundurus EX
  • 3 Kyurem
  • 4 Deoxys EX
  • 1 Keldeo EX
Trainers
  • 4 Pokemon Catcher
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 2 Switch
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 3 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 4 N
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 3 Skyla
  • 2 Colress
  • 4 Colress Machine
  • 3 Team Plasma Ball
  • 2 Ultra Ball
Energy
  • 1 Water Energy
  • 4 Prism Energy
  • 4 Blend WFML Energy
  • 4 Plasma Energy

Strategy
Try to either get a t1 Frost Spear with Kyurem, or you can ditch some energy and attack with Thundurus EX to charge up a benched Kyurem. My list atm is built for consistency, and I play Bangle over LaserBank because of all of the VirGen hype.

Reformatted to meet expectations.~KA

Three tool scrapper is a bit overkill. I run two and have no problem getting them when I need to. I would take one out and add another Ultra Ball. And this is just me put I like to throw in a regular electric energy. It's nice to have for colorless and/or for Thundurus. Just a few suggestions!

If you are building for consistency, I would use either Absol or Keldeo, but not both. For Absol you would want more Silver Bangles, but with a Bangle, 3 Deoxys, and your opponents bench being full, you hit 180 for just 2 energy. If you run Keldeo, you will probably be using Kyurem a lot, as a Keldeo/Float Stone lets you use Blizzard Burn every turn. I personally prefer Absol, but it is your choice.

Made some more changes, I am focusing on just abusing Kyurem as much as possible. Any suggestions on the new list/changing to a different Plasma strategy?

You could do without one or both of your Ultra Ball if you want room for a Keldeo. Your list looks really solid right now; the Supporter line looks fine, so you might want to think about adding in a Silver Mirror or Enhanced Hammer for the mirror matchup.

Back