Pinsir and Heracross Wi-Fi Distribution in August [7/31]

About friggin time NA gets something besides the major ones that everyone else gets. I swear to God, NA's really been shafted when it comes to events the last few years, even compared to Europe and Australia.

Bolt the Cat said:
NA's really been shafted when it comes to events the last few years, even compared to Europe and Australia.

No, Everytime I see a new event I think all we in EU pray and hope for the event arriving here, they even make it country wide, some get some events, some gets none, its not like whole EU gets it

Well, it's about time. The US has been really getting the short end of the stick this whole year. This is only the third event we've had since XY's release...

I don't really get why they wouldn't just give the mons the corresponding mega stone. My closest GameStop is about 30 mins away, and maybe if I got a pokemon with the megastone it's be worth the drive, but really? I get only a megastone?
Or put the mega stone on the mon through a wi-fi distribution.

I agree it's about time we got something. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the only ones we've had here in the states the fancy pattern Vivillon for the GTS trade thing and Celebi for Pokemon Bank. This is far less than we've had before. It is kind of weird that we have to go to a gamestop for the stones when we can get the Pokemon over wi-fi. I'm glad I have like at least four in about a ten minute or so drive. Japan still got eight more mega distributions that I don't think we'll ever get, not to mention a Phantom Force Darkrai.

What I don't like is it seems that we have to wait for Diancie a gen six Pokemon to be distributed with the gen three remakes. I know that's probably because of Mega Diancie being introduce there but that's kind of messed up imo.

Events are great. But I'm not reeling from the news so much as I am the method of delivery.

A Pokemon advertisement... in NatGeo? Am I missing something?

The-Kaiser said:
im confused i cant get both Pokemon added to my game?

Nope

Honestly I don't even see the value in this event besides getting the mega stone.

Heracross and heracronite is exclusive to Y
Pinsir and Pinsirite are exclusive to X
Also, event collectors get more Pokemon, so it's just exciting that N.A. Is getting another XY event

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Honestly I don't even see the value in this event besides getting the mega stone.

Also, event collectors get more Pokemon, so it's just exciting that N.A. Is getting another XY event

The only redeeming thing are the megastones, the Pokemon itself don't have much to offer besides version exclusivity which was never a reason to make it an event. At least make it shiny or give it an event exclusive move, just something to make it worth something. The states aren't even getting good events -_- (except Celebi and that Vivillon)

Technically the Pokemon themselves aren't version exclusive because you can get the opposite one in the Friend Safari. It's only the Mega Stones that are version exclusive.

Bolt the Cat said:

Technically the Pokemon themselves aren't version exclusive because you can get the opposite one in the Friend Safari. It's only the Mega Stones that are version exclusive.

That means nothing.
There are plenty of people who don't have acess to all the FS's. Believe it or not, there are people who play Pokemon casually!! IKR???
My brother has access to like 3. And he doesn't get Pinsir. So for someone like him, he can actually get a Pinsir and stuff.

Also, why isn't that a good enough reason? It's plenty good a reason to give someone a Pokemon they would not have access to otherwise

These eventscan be downloaded via the internet right? I just want to make sure cause I will be getting one of them if it is via internet. Thanks XD.:)

Oh ok. Why did they not just add the stones to the Pokemon? That does not make sense. They messed up these events XD. Makes no sense.:)

If anyone gets the stones please clone them and send me a copy as well as the Pinsir because I only have X and can only get Haracross I think. Thanks XD.:)

Also, why isn't that a good enough reason? It's plenty good a reason to give someone a Pokemon they would not have access to otherwise

Since when were non-legendary version exclusive Pokemon given events. If this was a regular thing with other version exclusives I wouldn't think much about it, but this is literally a worthless wifi event for a random pair of version exclusives. Like GF really needs to give us (not just Japan) a good event, especially since Japan is being blessed with Shiny Jirachi at the moment.

Back