Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

Pinkie

Pie
zurikitty13 said:
Pinkie said:
Okay, let me know !

This is embarrassing... So it turns out I don't have the Shiny Oshawott? I think I gave it to my sis and she accidentally deleted it or something. I'm really sorry! If you're interested in anything else let me know, otherwise I'll still do the Shiny Aron and take just the Latios.

Shiny zubat then :)

zurikitty13

Pokemon Breeder
Pinkie said:
zurikitty13 said:
This is embarrassing... So it turns out I don't have the Shiny Oshawott? I think I gave it to my sis and she accidentally deleted it or something. I'm really sorry! If you're interested in anything else let me know, otherwise I'll still do the Shiny Aron and take just the Latios.

Shiny zubat then :)

Ok thx so much! :3

purefmwc

Yuuki-chan
News Staff
Can I have a Shiny Fletchling? I can offer you a 5 IV Zubat (M/F) or Eevee (M/F) or a Female Pichu w/ Volt Tackle

raichulover11

Levy-chan
Pinkie said:
raichulover11 said:
I have a Shiny Jirachi Event. I'll clone it for you, cuz i like the event.

Thanks ! :O
What do you want in exchange ?

Give me some things to choose from. If you agreed, my Jirachi event for a 5-6 IV foreign ditto? Otherwise, give me something to choose from. Also, do you have a leftover Buneary? Any IV is fine. I just really want one.

xIIL3GENDx

Aspiring Trainer
Hey. Would you be willing to setup a trade? I live in Japan and recently got my hands on a few shiny event Charizards and shiny event Pikachus from the opening of the Mega Tokyo Pokemon Center (2 of each are ENG and the last is Japanese). I also have 2 Piplups from the last Tokyo Pokemon Center closing event. They aren't really special or shiny, but they were distributed from the Pokemon Center so they are special in that sense....OT is はままつちょ or Hamamatsucho (the location of the Pokemon Center before it closed).

They're all legit and fetched from my games (X, Y and OR). I'm looking for a 6iv Ditto and that Timid Japanese one you have would be perfect.

Pinkie

Pie
raichulover11 said:
Pinkie said:
Thanks ! :O
What do you want in exchange ?

Give me some things to choose from. If you agreed, my Jirachi event for a 5-6 IV foreign ditto? Otherwise, give me something to choose from. Also, do you have a leftover Buneary? Any IV is fine. I just really want one.
I just cloned you a 6IV spanish ditto, and I still have my leftovers buneary. Tell me when you want to trade :)

xIIL3GENDx said:
Hey. Would you be willing to setup a trade? I live in Japan and recently got my hands on a few shiny event Charizards and shiny event Pikachus from the opening of the Mega Tokyo Pokemon Center (2 of each are ENG and the last is Japanese). I also have 2 Piplups from the last Tokyo Pokemon Center closing event. They aren't really special or shiny, but they were distributed from the Pokemon Center so they are special in that sense....OT is はままつちょ or Hamamatsucho (the location of the Pokemon Center before it closed).

They're all legit and fetched from my games (X, Y and OR). I'm looking for a 6iv Ditto and that Timid Japanese one you have would be perfect.

Okay, I'll clone it then. Is there something else you're interested in ?

ilovecommas

Cute Trainer
Hello, do you still have the pink Pachirisu and is it a clone or hack? I am trying to hatch one myself, but if yours is real I still might be interested. Thanks!

Lugia123

Would you be willing to trade a adament perfect all but sp.a Dratini for: 31/x/31/x/31/31 IV bold Feebas w/ brine, confuse ray, mirror coat and hypnosis (no nickname), x/x/31/x/31/31 HA docile Larvesta (nickname avalible) and a x/31/x/31/x/31 timid Zubat w/ brave bird and pursuit (no nickname)? My FC is 0834-1790-1568.
Edit: IGN Alex and I'm on X.

Binx345

Verified Seller
Hi, perhaps we could trade.

BINX HAS
female pokemon in "rare" balls
Shiny Artciuno - only trade for 1 wanted shiny legendary
Shiny Moltres - only trade for shiny legendary
Shiny female Pachirisu w other abilities- only trade for shiny female Pachirisu with pickup
many rare berries
Shiny Vivillon pokeball pattern

All of my shinies were obtained from GTS or passerby trades, so I have no clue if they are legit but they Pachirisus both went through my pokebank.

BINX wants
Female shiny Pachirisu with pickup
Shiny Genosect
Shiny Registeel
Shiny Regirock
Frista berry
many of your shiny pokemon

Pinkie

Pie
Sorry for the late answer.

ilovecommas said:
Hello, do you still have the pink Pachirisu and is it a clone or hack? I am trying to hatch one myself, but if yours is real I still might be interested. Thanks!

Yes, I still have it. It is legit and cloned.
Are you still interested in it ?

Lugia123 said:
Would you be willing to trade a adament perfect all but sp.a Dratini for: 31/x/31/x/31/31 IV bold Feebas w/ brine, confuse ray, mirror coat and hypnosis (no nickname), x/x/31/x/31/31 HA docile Larvesta (nickname avalible) and a x/31/x/31/x/31 timid Zubat w/ brave bird and pursuit (no nickname)? My FC is 0834-1790-1568.
Edit: IGN Alex and I'm on X.

I'm okay for trading it but none of those 3 pokemons interest me.
Do you have something else to trade ?

Binx345 said:
Hi, perhaps we could trade.

BINX HAS
female pokemon in "rare" balls
Shiny Artciuno - only trade for 1 wanted shiny legendary
Shiny Moltres - only trade for shiny legendary
Shiny female Pachirisu w other abilities- only trade for shiny female Pachirisu with pickup
many rare berries
Shiny Vivillon pokeball pattern

All of my shinies were obtained from GTS or passerby trades, so I have no clue if they are legit but they Pachirisus both went through my pokebank.

BINX wants
Female shiny Pachirisu with pickup
Shiny Genosect
Shiny Registeel
Shiny Regirock
Frista berry
many of your shiny pokemon

My shiny pachirisu is a male.
I agree to trade shiny regirock, registeel, genesect for shiny articuno, moltres and vivillon.
Let me know if you're still interested.

Breakfast Cereal said:
Hey!
CML for shiny Venomoth, Totodile, Breloom, Cranidos, and Gourgeist.

What about shiny tepig, shiny oshawott, shiny treecko, shiny morpheo and shiny jirachi ?
Let me know if you're still interested.