Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon/PCTB inkay and more* - *Giveaways*

Pinkie said:
Yes for both of them
the garchomp is german, and the espeon, japanese

Well, would you do the Garchomp, the Espeon and the Pokeball Vivillon for Darkrai and Arceus?

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon/PCTB inkay and more* - *Giveaways*

I do 1 event for 1 event :/

Then 2 for 2 or can you add something else if you want the 3 of them ? Since the Garchomp is used a bit, I'm okay if it's not an event in exchange.

How about Darkrai and Arceus for the Vivillon and the Shiny Event Rayquaza?

It's okay for me if it's what you want :)

Pinkie said:
It's okay for me if it's what you want :)

I can't trade righ now, will you be able later? :)

I'm available right now for few minutes, or tomorrow. (it's 2:20 AM for me now, I'll try to be online tomorrow, at 02:00 ~03:00 PM and after.)

Pinkie said:
I'm available right now for few minutes, or tomorrow. (it's 2:20 AM for me now, I'll try to be online tomorrow, at 02:00 ~03:00 PM and after.)

Are you online now?

I can right now, yes
I think I already have you in my friends.

Edit : thanks for the trade ! :D

Pinkie said:
I can right now, yes
I think I already have you in my friends.

Edit : thanks for the trade ! :D

You're welcome! And also thank you! :D

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

Hello!
I would like your Ralts A, Cottonee A, and as many Sun and Monsoon Vivillon as you are willing to give me.
I don't have anything special to offer, since you completed your Pokedex and I'm still trying to. I do have some Jolly Infiltrator 4iv female Zubat, though.

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

It's fine, I don't need anything, just give what you want.
I can give you the ralts, cotonnee, 1 monsoon scatterbug and 2 sun scatterbugs.
I'll add you :) I'm available now for trade.
Add the Y FC please.

i'll get online now.

thank you!!!

I am interested with Pokeball vivillon

I can offer the following non-legendaries event:
TRU Dragonite
10 ANIV Umbreon
10 ANIV Blaziken
10 ANIV Celebi
2007 Japanese Lucario
2006 Japanese Magmar
2007 Japanese Electabuzz
2003 Japanese Zigzagoon
2007 Japanese Charmander
2007 Japanese Whiscash
2007 Japanese Electivire
2007 Japanese Magmortar
2007 Japanese Milotic
2005 Japanese Pikachu
2007 Japanese Tropius
2006 Japanese Chatot
2008 Japanese Pichu

Hi I'm interested in Paris Vivillon

I have 10ANIV Celebii
SMR2010 Jirachi
GAMESTP Jirachi
Pokebank Celebii

All UT

hi Pinkie.
i have all vivillon except the pokeball one.
unfortunately i dont have any event pok.
would you be interested in some ha pok or something else?

maria100 said:
Hi I'm interested in Paris Vivillon

I have 10ANIV Celebii
SMR2010 Jirachi
GAMESTP Jirachi
Pokebank Celebii

All UT

Hi ! I'm interested by the SMR2010 jirachi :)

stevenk said:
hi Pinkie.
i have all vivillon except the pokeball one.
unfortunately i dont have any event pok.
would you be interested in some ha pok or something else?

Hi ! Sorry I'm not really interested by HA pokemons for now.
I'm especially looking for events, shinies or 6IV dittos with differents natures.

i have a shiny luvdisc available.kalos born.not sure about its ivs.
just saw that you already have one
if i find anything else i'll tell you

I'm not sure where to find your Haves? But if you still have a Pokeball Vivillon, I have these event legendaries:

WIN2011 Celebi
FEB2012 Mewtwo
SMR2012 Keldeo
SPR2012 Reshiram
Movie14 Victini
a Dreamworld Arceus, OT Natsuti
SPR2012 Zekrom
SUM2013 Giratina
2012MAY Darkrai

I have a Shiny Arcanine and a couple rare Vivillon forms if someone wants a few for a Pokeball Vivillon :3 My FC is 2363-6204-7551

cookiebones said:
I'm not sure where to find your Haves? But if you still have a Pokeball Vivillon, I have these event legendaries:

WIN2011 Celebi
FEB2012 Mewtwo
SMR2012 Keldeo
SPR2012 Reshiram
Movie14 Victini
a Dreamworld Arceus, OT Natsuti
SPR2012 Zekrom
SUM2013 Giratina
2012MAY Darkrai

I'll look what I have, mewtwo, zekrom and reshiram may interest me. Are they UT ? :)

Electric said:
I have a Shiny Arcanine and a couple rare Vivillon forms if someone wants a few for a Pokeball Vivillon :3 My FC is 2363-6204-7551

I already have shiny arcanine and all vivillons patterns :(

New givesaway : Tyrunt/Mawile. Pick them before I release them.

Back