Pokemon PIKACHU VS. PACHIRISU

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounin

Rouge of Pokemopolis
i like both these electric pokemons. both are cute and strong. but which do i add in my team? :D

Pachirisu is a joke. With 45 in each attack stat and no self-powering item, and no chance to evolve, ditch that loser and pick up a Pikachu.

Pachirisu is just a pikachu rip-off really. An electric rodent. How original. Out of these 2 I would pick pikachu. At least then I can get a raichu.

definitely Pikachu... Pachirisu is soo uhm... soo annoyingly cute. I dont like that. Plus, Raichu is an awesome Pokemon!

light ball = semi-decent pika. Pika has speed, and with light orb, SpA. Pachi won't survive 1 hit, and lacks the attack stats to back up it's more-than-decent speed.
Conclusion:
Pick neither
If you do want one, pick rai or pika

It's "Pikachu vs. Pachirisu", not "What's the Better Electric Pokémon?".
Anyways, Volt Tackle Pika with Light Ball is GOOD. Then, when you get the Thunderstone, evolve to Raichu and breed to get ANOTHER Pichu with Volt Tackle, and continue until you have an army of Raichus with Volt Tackle and then go and conquer the world! Mwahahahaha!
(Ignore anything about conquering the world)

Someone has to mix up the arguement..
I mean, EVERYONE is saying Pikachu..

Well,
I say Pachirisu...
Because...
Umm...
Its tail.. Is bigger(?)

Go for pickachu ><

thats a mistake that the creator of pachirichu did..it didnt put an evolution on it...i am meaning that pachirichu's creator is arceus ..lol//

maybe pachirisu will evolve into a flying electric squirrel on the 5th.haha:D

Papi/Manny said:
Forget about both and go with luxray...:p

Mew's Eidolon said:
It's "Pikachu vs. Pachirisu", not "What's the Better Electric Pokémon?".
Anyways, Volt Tackle Pika with Light Ball is GOOD. Then, when you get the Thunderstone, evolve to Raichu and breed to get ANOTHER Pichu with Volt Tackle, and continue until you have an army of Raichus with Volt Tackle and then go and conquer the world! Mwahahahaha!
(Ignore anything about conquering the world)

Wow, you didn't have to criticize with him just because he suggested a Pokemon that is WAY better than both, IMO...

But Pachirisu is indeed a big Pikachu fake. I do think Pachirisu is cuter than Pikachu, however. :>

Shawn out.

nah... gonna be an electric gopher :D [electric/ground] just imagine... a fat blue and white tub-o-lard lol awesome defense and attack but NO speed WHAT-SO-EVER!!! lol but bak on topic... can anybody say "pika pika"? lol

rounin said:
maybe pachirisu will evolve into a flying electric squirrel on the 5th.haha:D
lol..why not..that would be cool..but till then ,i will like it more than pikachu..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back