'Pikachu-GX & Eevee-GX Special Collection' in November!

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
Non tag team GX full art that doesn't have a solid color background? That's the first one i believe

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I kinda love that Eevee. It's nice to not just have "Cute pwecious eevee uwu" 100% of the time. It's nice having something more silly and different for once.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
I kinda love that Eevee. It's nice to not just have "Cute pwecious eevee uwu" 100% of the time. It's nice having something more silly and different for once.
People collect eevee cards because of the "cute pwecious eevee uwu" look.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
People collect eevee cards because of the "cute pwecious eevee uwu" look.
Sure, but that doesn't mean a bit of a change is a bad thing necessarily. I collect everything for completion's sake, so I like having some variety, but I get it's not for everyone. There's gonna be a million other cutesy ones out there, though.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Sure, but that doesn't mean a bit of a change is a bad thing necessarily. I collect everything for completion's sake, so I like having some variety, but I get it's not for everyone. There's gonna be a million other cutesy ones out there, though.
That is valid, I'm just pointing out that the reason (most) people are not a fan of the card is because they expect an eevee card to look cute.

DX2069

GOAT
That is without a doubt the strangest card I have ever seen which means I just have to get it

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
I saw this on my local shops website and came here just to check if i was the only one who didnt like that eevee. Pikachu gets the jumbo AND a nice-looking GX card.
Eevee is the only reason id get this box. Not with that art though :S