'Pikachu-GX & Eevee-GX Special Collection' in November!

Non tag team GX full art that doesn't have a solid color background? That's the first one i believe

I kinda love that Eevee. It's nice to not just have "Cute pwecious eevee uwu" 100% of the time. It's nice having something more silly and different for once.

I kinda love that Eevee. It's nice to not just have "Cute pwecious eevee uwu" 100% of the time. It's nice having something more silly and different for once.
People collect eevee cards because of the "cute pwecious eevee uwu" look.

People collect eevee cards because of the "cute pwecious eevee uwu" look.
Sure, but that doesn't mean a bit of a change is a bad thing necessarily. I collect everything for completion's sake, so I like having some variety, but I get it's not for everyone. There's gonna be a million other cutesy ones out there, though.

Sure, but that doesn't mean a bit of a change is a bad thing necessarily. I collect everything for completion's sake, so I like having some variety, but I get it's not for everyone. There's gonna be a million other cutesy ones out there, though.
That is valid, I'm just pointing out that the reason (most) people are not a fan of the card is because they expect an eevee card to look cute.

That is without a doubt the strangest card I have ever seen which means I just have to get it

I saw this on my local shops website and came here just to check if i was the only one who didnt like that eevee. Pikachu gets the jumbo AND a nice-looking GX card.
Eevee is the only reason id get this box. Not with that art though :S

Back