Philly Fall Regs thread w/ Info

Welp, that sucked. I was 3-1 and then played against horrible matchups to go 5-4 :/.

I did better than I thought I would though, so I guess that's a plus.

Blah said:
Welp, that sucked. I was 3-1 and then played against horrible matchups to go 5-4 :/.

YES that's EXACTLY what happened to me. My deck was running hot and I was 3-1, then I got some unlucky loses/pairings (I had to face Erick Nance :s ) and ended up 5-4

my loses were to 2 Darkrai/Hydreigon and 2 Rayeels, I'll find out how I did after tomorrow :| (most of my loses were to not getting enough Supporters/Ultra Ball...)

I forget his name, but the kid who won in Seniors was some kid I used to play against all the time when I was a Senior...

Brendan Zheng has won Juniors VGC, gaining the title of Most Regionals Won by a single person. Awsnap

Glace said:
Who did he play in top 2?

Henry was my loss in swiss.

he played some smaller kid using hammertime.

Yeah, Henry is good, he was my one loss during S/P/T last spring (he deck'd me out with the truth ;-; )

He must really like being a runner up :eek:

anyways Regs was a blast xD I was able to get a playmat tube for my HS mat, and I was able to stalk Glace and others in their top 16/8 matches...

You were stalking me? :/

If people want pictures of the Scrafty Mat or Victini Hat I can upload some.

of course, I was stalking all the pokebeachers :p (I rarely go up to people and say hi, I just stalk)

although I believe I saw Emmet, ShayminTails, and QWERTY DITTO in person

My losses were Terrakion EX/Roserade, Rayeels x2, and Darkrai/Hydreigon. I'll write a full report up in a bit.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
of course, I was stalking all the pokebeachers :p (I rarely go up to people and say hi, I just stalk)

and me :p

The Pikachu Mafia said:

Yep, you did see me there (I was the one with a Red Jacket, Orange Splattered Shirt, Green Pants and a Giratina Cap)

Also, the cards I got from Trading yesterday from Regs are:

For my Deck
---
3x N
2x Rare Candy (to do 2-2 Empoleon instead of 2-2-2 Empoleon)
Feebas (RH, for Milotic)
2x Cinccino (RH, because I like RHs of Pokemon)
1x Tin-Rai EX (To quickly replace Kyurem EX before the decklist hand-ins)

For my Collection
---
Tin Promo Landorous
NV Terrakion (Scared Sword one)
Prism Energy*
Blend Energy (Fighting/Water/Lightning/Steel)
DRV Super Rod*
2x Eviolite*
Tin-Two EX*

* = Possible Addition(s) to my Deck in the future

Also, I played that one Dice Game they had 3 times and I got 3 Makeshift Packs (The only cards I got that are worth it for me is a RH Pignite, Potion and the Raichu I wanted (The one with him holding Balloons) :)

I also noticed that a majority of the decks I played against either ran Darkrai EX or Eelektrik (also, I FINALLY beat a Durant deck for once, but barely) :D

alexmf2 said:
Oh word the winner played Hydreigon? That means I got 5th. He was a good player.

He just moved up to Seniors haha.

He goes to my league (used to).

Winner was Henry.

Back