'Phantom Forces' Blister Promos + Theme Deck Lists [10/30]

I saw today the three pack and single pack promo blisters and theme decks for Phantom Blisters at the Bectillsville PA Walmart on Route 100 :)

The Pikachu coin is cool :)

You know, Hypno from Furious Fists could see a bit of play with all of the new supporters. Here's why:

Juniper/Sycamore: You can dump your opponent's hand, or hopefully deck them out to win. Yea, it's hard, but possible.

N: Can be used to reset your hand if it isn't very good upon use.

Hugh: Not used often at all, but since you get to make all of the choices, you can dump your opponent's more important cards while re-filling your hand.

Skyla/Fan Club/Korrina: Gives you a chance to see through your opponent's deck. Nice.

Colress: Early on, you could reset your opponent to about 3-4 cards, and can be used to inflict a deck out later in the game.

Team Plasma Grunt: I know it isn't used much, but it can discard a resource your opponent needs, and possibly deck them out.

Iris: Aince the effect only applies for the turn it was played, your opponent can't make use of it. Cool.

Lysandre: Not a whole lot useful, but you could always play it, then switch yourself into something like a Pyroar or a Sigilyph to buy yourself a turn.

And then the big things:

AZ/Cassius: You could win a game simply by using this. Just pull in their last Pokemon in play. Also, you could use this to get something off the field that you don't want your opponent to use. This also could be used in the case of AZ to take a Pokemon with lots of Energy on it, discard all Energy, then return it to your opponent, and in the case of an Evolution or Mega, they have to play it down again :)

Trump Card: Need to get back some resources, or your opponent is playing Night March, Flareon, or Bronzong? Boom.

Xerosic: Enhanced Hammer or Tool Scrapper in the form of an attack. Not that bad, honestly.

On the topic of "recommended starting products"-I love the Xerneas vs Yvetal decks because they come with alot of the more relevant staples in more acceptable counts and you have two full 60 card decks instead of 1 mediocre one. Dont get me wrong there are some neat surprisingly good choices for starter decks-but at that point you might as well invest in a Genesect Collection box (for rev skylas silver bangles and such) and the vs decks (which if youre not playing fairy, holo versions of the energies are great to trade away) and the ETB for those who have absolutely no supplies.

On the OP- I must have the Talonflame cosmos foil for my collection. Ive already picked up the Darkrai and Shiftry promos just need that dark type greninja promo :3

Back