path::AadmM.art//design [Updated 03.26.11]

RE: path::AadmM.art//design [Updated 01.06.11]

Man...your stuff does continues to impress me! Is it possible for you to make a signature for me too (if its not too much work)? I would just have it say xPOKEFREAK72x and if you could somehow incorporate a Rayquaza somewhere in it would be great. Let me know, thanks.

Well he does vector art, which is both unique on this forum (I doubt if he were another cookie cutter gfx guy, he'd receive the same amount of acclaim :p ) and done well (his works as can be clearly seen, are a testament to his skill)

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
Man...your stuff does continues to impress me! Is it possible for you to make a signature for me too (if its not too much work)? I would just have it say xPOKEFREAK72x and if you could somehow incorporate a Rayquaza somewhere in it would be great. Let me know, thanks.

Sure thing. Would you mind if I just used a pre-made image of Rayquaza for yours too? I've tried drawing him for a type design before and he kinda gave me some trouble :p

lilsparks101 said:
It seems AadmM's popularity is on the up and up :0

Hah, yeah...I may have to open up a shop in Slateport soon :)

Could you use this?

http://www.playdota.com/img/art/134594/fanart/1266228537.jpg

With text : SynX

I is back! and you made and i still like all of your work

I would absolutely love a Uxie signature similar to lilsparks's. :0

Your work is so amazing. I love vector art anyway, but this blows me away.

I would like the text to be "Tranquility". And include my username somewhere on the signature too, please, if you would. :D

I can't stress enough how much I love your work.

So you want yours to be completely vector-based, just like his? Just making sure. I already started sketching something out late last night. :)

Hey mate would love this done for me.
Basically a want a banner done that is no taller than 220pixels but can be as wide as you feel comfortable. Would love something to do with pirates and for the text to be 'Void Pirates'
It is for a team that I am in on the forums GFXvoid which is actually one of the older GFX sites out there and I think you'd get some awesome CnC there for your work and to be with some other pros.
So yeah Pirate themed and say Void Pirates.

Would appreciate if you do this for me.
Will also link to your deviantART for your troubles as well ;)

Thanks for the sig AadmM!

@ AadmM: Yes, completely vector based. Thank you so much. :D

RE: path::AadmM.art//design [Updated 01.17.11]

PokeFanJosh said:
So yeah Pirate themed and say Void Pirates.

Sounds pretty cool! I'll try to get something sketched out today.

StellaTheSneasel said:
You're a pretty good artist!:)

FatalAeroX said:
Thanks for the sig AadmM!

You're perfectly welcome!

And before I go, I've got a couple new Pokémon designs to show:

Meganium
Infernape

Infernape is bang on awesome.

Meganium feels hmm sort of empty like something is missing perhaps.
Also looks sort of odd how you did her petals but hey overall superb job sir. ^_^

k thanks for that Aadm. My whole team is very excited to see what you come up with because I showed you them your DA and are VERY impressed.

Hey...
Your art is awesome and i was just wondering if i could do a request.
Could i have a Krokorok (Waruvile) with the text "Ethan" somewhere in the picture and could i have it about signature size please.
thanks
~Ethan

Ah, i love coming back to this thread and I've seen that you take request for banners so if you could, can you make a Banner and icon that have a cool, angry, powerful Ampharos (vector please :)) and make it say Great Ampharos at the bottom in some sort of cool font if you could that i would be so happy and grateful (but you don't have to rush or anything just take your time because your probably piled with requests)

just for a suggestion, how about you make a shop in the Slatport market (if your not making one cause its to crowded i completely understand)

Starforce Lv.X said:
Infernape is bang on awesome.

Meganium feels hmm sort of empty like something is missing perhaps.
Also looks sort of odd how you did her petals but hey overall superb job sir. ^_^

Yeah, Meganium didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. She needs more detail, for one.

But thanks for the feedback!

EthanTheYoungster said:
Hey...
Your art is awesome and i was just wondering if i could do a request.
Could i have a Krokorok (Waruvile) with the text "Ethan" somewhere in the picture and could i have it about signature size please.
thanks
~Ethan

Sure thing! :)

Gr8Ampharos said:
Ah, i love coming back to this thread and I've seen that you take request for banners so if you could, can you make a Banner and icon that have a cool, angry, powerful Ampharos (vector please ) and make it say Great Ampharos at the bottom in some sort of cool font if you could that i would be so happy and grateful (but you don't have to rush or anything just take your time because your probably piled with requests)
just for a suggestion, how about you make a shop in the Slatport market (if your not making one cause its to crowded i completely understand)

Will do!

And about that shop...you guys are the last two requests I will be taking in this thread. I will not be taking any more until I get my shop open.

Also, added the first two Cerulean covers to the first post. Tell me what you think, guys! I'd like to know which one you like better so far.

I also updated one of my older pieces, "Stars and Stripes". Needless to say this update was long overdue :p

Back