path::AadmM.art//design [Updated 03.26.11]

RE: AadmM's Vector Art!

OrangeMudkip said:
Have you ever tried using your art for a tshirt, or like one of those iron-on design thingys?

Not yet, but it's definitely something I've been wanting to do. I always have such a hard time finding shirts I really like anyway :p

But seriously, I'd like for my designs to one day be accepted into someplace like Threadless or J!NX. It'd be awesome to see them actually being sold somewhere like that.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Fantastic job on the Altaria! Also, when/if you can ever get around to it, would you be able to do a Doryuuzu or a Zuruzukin?

Eh...maybe. I've done a couple fifth gen guys so far, but I'd rather not do any more until their English names are revealed.

And speaking of which...this would be a great time to do something new for the starters...

RE: AadmM's Vector Art!

'Scuse the double post, but...it's new art time!

Audiophile

I've been wanting to draw Kamitsure for a while, and I finally managed to do something decent for her. I'll probably try drawing her a little more on down the line, though--I've got a couple more ideas in mind that I just can't pass up.

RE: AadmM's Vector Art! (Updated 11.29.10)

Nice job on Kamitsure! She looks great! xP
I've been really enjoying following you and your work- I can't wait to see more!

RE: AadmM's Vector Art! (Updated 11.29.10)

Thanks a bunch ST, and HoS, glad you like your Altaria!

Got another design to show off today: Typhlosion!

RE: AadmM's Vector Art! (Updated 12.03.10)

I like your color choice with Typhlosion, I enjoy making vector art myself and it's really cool to see your designs with pokemon and text. My only suggestion would be, start leaning it towards one or the other. For example, your electabuzz inocprorated just enough of the pokemon, to tell people what it was, and what it's about. Will non-pokemon fans know what it is? No, but that's not what you're gearing towards. With your typhlosion, Altaria etc. you pretty much have a pic of a pokemon and text. I'm not saying that's bad, but I think you need to differentiate the two. My two cents... Cheers!

omg mate you have serious talent!
I would love to know how you make these. If you could add me on msn possible it would be awesome and maybe give me a few tips and stuff?
[email protected]
See I can make sigs and all that stuff but vectoring is on a whole new level. Please help me aha.

BTW looks mad

This is excellent. Just pure awesome. I would love to see a tutorial from you sometime.

So i take a break for a week (on the internet) and what do i get more amazing artwork, i haven't seen one thing that i don't like in your gallery

RE: AadmM's Vector Art! (Updated 12.07.10)

bonsly1994 said:
I like your color choice with Typhlosion, I enjoy making vector art myself and it's really cool to see your designs with pokemon and text. My only suggestion would be, start leaning it towards one or the other. For example, your electabuzz inocprorated just enough of the pokemon, to tell people what it was, and what it's about. Will non-pokemon fans know what it is? No, but that's not what you're gearing towards. With your typhlosion, Altaria etc. you pretty much have a pic of a pokemon and text. I'm not saying that's bad, but I think you need to differentiate the two. My two cents... Cheers!

I can definitely see where you're coming from there. Electabuzz is my personal favorite of the entire bunch, and he was also the first one I ever did. With more recent designs I've been trying to put more effort into the type portions while still trying to make the Pokémon flow with the rest of the piece. Hopefully I can find a good balance. :D

PokeFanJosh said:
omg mate you have serious talent!
I would love to know how you make these. If you could add me on msn possible it would be awesome and maybe give me a few tips and stuff?
[email protected]
See I can make sigs and all that stuff but vectoring is on a whole new level. Please help me aha.

BTW looks mad

As much as I'd love to help you that way, I'm not sure how much help I'd actually be...are you wanting to know how to make good abstract vectors, like what you'd use in signatures? 'Cuz I have an idea as to how stuff like that is done, but I haven't really gotten a whole lot of practice with it myself.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
This is excellent. Just pure awesome. I would love to see a tutorial from you sometime.

All I can say is, the more requests I get for one, the more likely it becomes! And I've been getting a lot lately.

Gr8Ampharos said:
So i take a break for a week (on the internet) and what do i get more amazing artwork, i haven't seen one thing that i don't like in your gallery

Haha, thanks a bunch :D

And before I go, a couple new things:

It's Cold
Gardevoir

You're amazing. I am a small time game developer, we could use a guy like you for concept art and advertising images, let me know if you are interested.
;)

You're really good man, most of these are flawless. Only thing possibly is no Light->Dark on the coloring but that's usually not too important on stuff like what you were doing.

A couple of questions. Would you be willing to make a Minun vector (My request is a little more specific than that but lmk)? And would you be interested in becoming apart of the Art Community (Joining groups, helping with projects)?

Your right it is cold (nice oshiwott snowman)

Oka said:
You're amazing. I am a small time game developer, we could use a guy like you for concept art and advertising images, let me know if you are interested.

I'd have to think about it. It sounds like fun, but I've already got a job doing something for the site...I just don't want to become too overwhelmed or anything :)

lilsparks101 said:
You're really good man, most of these are flawless. Only thing possibly is no Light->Dark on the coloring but that's usually not too important on stuff like what you were doing.

A couple of questions. Would you be willing to make a Minun vector (My request is a little more specific than that but lmk)? And would you be interested in becoming apart of the Art Community (Joining groups, helping with projects)?

I could make a Minun for you, sure! Just let me know what exactly you're wanting from it.

Joining the art community sounds like fun, too...and since I'm already working for the site anyway, I may as well.

Gr8Ampharos said:
Your right it is cold (nice oshiwott snowman)

Hah, thanks :D

I didn't really have anything too specific but if you could make a version I could use for my signature, and then a smaller version I can use for my works. I'd like my name on it rather than Minun. That's mainly it.

RE: path::AadmM.art//design [Updated 12.13.10]

Updated with new art, as well as something extra. See the first post for details :D

Love the Maximum Overdrive, I like how you called that an Illustration and not typography! I'd like to see more like that :)

The Maximum Overdrive is one of my favorites from you, as well as the Gardevoir vector. Keep it up with the vectors, I'm loving this thread!

Maximum Overdrive looks sick. Keep it up man, your creativity is astounding. Glad to have you on my team :)

Back