paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK (PG-dontreadcozitzbad4u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! you all know it! >=[

It was good

Also, I claim this page of the story as my own.

Well... I have a magical lost chapter that never got posted. If I stick it in, think it counts as a relevant update and hence allows for a revival?

SECRET CHAPTER

Ash was in a field and decided that in order to defeat the phantom baby stealer he needed to train his pokemon up. “Ok” said Ash “Let’s start with… Geodude!”
In a flash of light, Geodude erupted from the pokeball, but it flew into the river and drowned.
“Hmm” said Ash “Ok… I choose you, Charizard!” The great red dragon zipped out of the ball. This one was smarter than Geodude, so it flew over the river before it realized that up ahead was a very solid looking tree.
Ash was getting annoyed, he was down to his last pokemon now. “Ok… I choose you, Alakazam!” Alakazam fwooshed out of the ball, calculated its exact trajectory and swerved to avoid the river, the tree, the plane, the bear trap, the shooting range, and the falling piano.
“All right!” cheered Ash “Alakazam! Use psychic on that passing Weavile!”
“…” said Alakazam.
“Well, go on…” Said Ash.
The Weavile looked up at the Alakazam, and asked it something in pokemon language. Alakazam replied with some sort of shrug, and the Weavile nodded. They both looked at Ash, then at each other, and then back at Ash again.
*What is up with these total idiot trainers?*
*I know… asking me to use psychic on a dark type…*
*My old trainer once asked me to use aerial ace on a Metagross.*
*Old trainer? How did you get away?*
*I struck a deal with the Metagross. I would let it win if it pretended to kill me with meteor mash. So we did an overly dramatic battle, and I “died” and got away from my trainer*
*That actually worked?*
*Yup. It got quite tricky when he tried to cremate me in Lavender Tower though*
*Hmm… that gives me an idea…*
Alakazam calculated its exact trajectory and swerved to collide with the river, the tree, the plane, the bear trap, the shooting range, and the falling piano. Then it collapsed and stopped moving.
“Nuts! I’ll have to get more pokemon from my PC box now!” roared Ash and he stomped away. The Weavile walked up to Alakazam’s body and poked it.
*Wow, are you ok? You should be dead.*
*Hah, I used endure, I’m still alive.*
*Wow, that was pretty smart*
*If I was smart I would have used Protect instead. Now please fetch me a bloody hyper potion*

That was a funny chapter, bacon. Lol Psychic on Dark.

dmaster out.

LOL

bacon writes the best chapters.

paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK IS BACK BABY

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
It's destiny, bacon worked on it, so it's doomed to die.

Hah. Behold my triumph against logic.

Well it did technically die but... it's not like this thread pays attention to common sense anyway. Expect the next chapter up soon!

You know what... slowly, very slowly, I think this story is beginning to have some very faint inkling of something that might or not be mistaken for some kind of plot. :O

A plot :O

That isn't possible in common sense. But then again, as bacon said, this thread ain't really paying attention to common sense :O

So, how is Ash going to train his Pokémon up ? Or is this where we realise all of his Pokémon will either be thrown into a truck, drown in a river or collide into a nearby tree when they come out of their PokéBalls ?

I think that goes for any Pokemon who have come into contact with Ash, SvN. ;f I can't believe we're actually talking about a plot in this story. The end of the world is surely coming.

dmaster out.

I'll reopen this when me or any others want to update the, uh, "story", but for now I think this thread needs to sleep.

I liked this thread.

It was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back