ORAS ORAS Secret Base QR Code Thread

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Post them here (in spoilers!), along with (optionally) the location. Mine is a secret ;)
7c004b80-738b-11e4-9f9d-0adb4ca3f454_zps9c5e30f1.png

Last Updated: 28 Nov 2014

acf3b250-7236-11e4-9a32-068eb5990048.png

Triple battle with 3 legendary pokemon lv 100 if you boot up the machine.
You need surf and dive to get to this location for the first time.
After you can just use Fly

For whoever don't know:
You can get your SSB QR Code from http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/ - > Profile -> Super-Secret Base

Here's mine:

Dp96Bkc.jpg

You only need to know Surf to get there.

It still bums me out that your whole Party doesn't show up. I'm hoping that there's a way to eventually make all 6 appear...

EDIT: Here's my updated code (same location as previous, but with some new trainers and Level Release):

MRQ6zZ9.jpg

EDIT 2: Updated code again. Redecorated and updated flag count.

jwIyC2z.jpg

Adding mine to the list. I'll update as needed.

Mods, this might be worthy of a sticky if it get a few more. IDK.

12/3/14 - Updated. I kinda felt bad (actually, no. No I didn't...) about blocking my flag like that, but it's possible to get it now...
Have fun with it [size=-7]see you in about 20 minutes or so...[/size]
*insert questionably evil laugh here*

12/4/14 - Updated. Reworked two of the corners of the base to make it more 'fun' yep that's totally the word for the base as a whole

12/8/14 - Minor tweaks, updated flag count.

12/26/14 - Final redesign, location change, updated flag count.

1/5/15 - Fixed the oops team. Updated flag count.

1/9/15 - NOW A BLISSEY BASE. Have fun torturing yourself for two reasons now :p

Add mine!

Attachments

• 10805745_984368558244330_5250736842164484913_n.jpg
    10805745_984368558244330_5250736842164484913_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 15
Here is mine! It's located in the Secret Shore.

Attachments

• Secret Base OR Drohn.JPG
    Secret Base OR Drohn.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 19
Equinox said:
Post them here (in spoilers!), along with (optionally) the location. Mine is a secret ;)
7c004b80-738b-11e4-9f9d-0adb4ca3f454_zps9c5e30f1.png

my FC: 1332-7829-7228 . Its located on route 127 near the black belt :D
tumblr_ng6m5oPE6m1trxt24o1_400.jpg

Here's my Secret Base!

You can find my Base on route 127
d25db470-78ce-11e4-9ea8-068eb5ad0ab9.png

Hi , i just signed up today.

My secret base is in secret meadow if you want to know where it is :).

myqrcode.jpg

Have fun and play fair

Cheers

Here's mine.
It's at secret shore.
HNI_0012.JPG

1/4/15 - I'm at Gold Rank now. Added a mood lamp and made it a bit harder to get the flag

1/29/15 - Finally made it to Platinum. This will probably be my last update for my base and I've completely changed the design of the base. I have hated seeing people blocking their flags and because of that, I had made the most irritating base ever! I did made it possible to get the flag but it's going to take some luck to get to it!

ekgpj5.jpg

@iSharingan, your secret base is evil :p I made you my secret pal so I could get your flag.

grassdragon said:
ekgpj5.jpg

@iSharingan, your secret base is evil :p I made you my secret pal so I could get your flag.

it IS possible to get without doing that, but good for you :p

Anyway, I should be updating my base again soon.

HNI_0058_JPG.jpg

I updated my secret base. This will most likely be the last update i make to it because i'm perfectly content with it now.

So people know, you can save those images generated in-game to the SD card on the 3DS. You can still get them off even if you don't have a SD card reader by uploading them through 3DS Image Share (and optionally then finding the pic on Facebook/twitter and saving it to your computer to upload elsewhere).

There is also a [rather un-fancy] QR on your Pokemon-GL profile (like mine here) you can use that will code for your base as it was last time you saved/used game-sync

grassdragon said:
I was inspired by iSharingan's secret base.
Very nice, but I have to admit I was kinda disappointed at the length. TBH, It only took me about 2/3 the time it takes me to get into my own base (base owners are immune to square-one tiles, thus 1/3 the time it would take to get into my base if you didn't take the wrong path at any point and knew the 'secret' to the minimum steps on any Heterarchical Loop), plus you don't have any red-herring paths or pieces that force you to take more than 1 step on a Heterarchical Loop (the one you have has empty space all around it so only 1 step is required using diagonal steps). Keep in mind limited-use traps don't re-activate when a square-one mat is used, either.

Maybe I just went over-the-top with mine, but yours is still a great rage-base nonetheless and a great use of a base layout I ignored when selecting mine.

And as promised, final update, aside form flag count updates

Back