Online Eon Ticket Distribution [2/23]

Less of an achivement it might be, but it also makes it easier for those who wouldn't be able to get it through streetpass to actually be able to get the chosen Lati in their game. I for one prefer this method a lot better.

NameBlank said:
Saying that you have the Eon Ticket is a lot less of an achievement now

Oh get out of here, it allows people that don't live in areas with a decent or non existent player base to get something that opportunity otherwise wouldn't allow. Such a selfish view :/

Nigel said:
"Between this Friday and Monday"

Sucks if you're at regionals!

To be fair, if you're at Regionals I'd be willing to bet my life-savings on coming across someone who has it.

May be the very reason they're doing it in that time-frame, actually. People at Regionals will get it at Regionals, people at home can get it online.

Equinox said:
NameBlank said:
Saying that you have the Eon Ticket is a lot less of an achievement now

Oh get out of here, it allows people that don't live in areas with a decent or non existent player base to get something that opportunity otherwise wouldn't allow. Such a selfish view :/
I would have assumed everyone got it at this point, yes?
I've got mine almost immediately after starting playing so I assumed the odds to getting it were actually pretty high. Wonder how many people out there are missing this...

Jaime Runt said:
Equinox said:
I would have assumed everyone got it at this point, yes?
I've got mine almost immediately after starting playing so I assumed the odds to getting it were actually pretty high. Wonder how many people out there are missing this...

No, not everyone has it. If you're like me and and go to college, with streepass on and still haven't gotten it since it has been out, then I think that says something.

Well, my question is, is this time period only to get the code, or do we also have to redeem the code between those days?
Because I can go online and get the code but I can't activate the event now since I'm out of my country and didn't bring my 3DS with me...

Back