One thing...

Soul

Urusai Urusai Urusai
One thing I realized, that on the front pages the sets Platinum, Rising Rivals, Supreme Victors and Arceus are under the category "Diamond/Pearl Sets" where they do not belong to :O

Huh, I never thought about that. He's probably just gonna change it with HGSS though...

If you think about it, they do belong there. The card style did not change from the Diamond & Pearl sets to the Platinum sets. (Where the EX sets had a different card styling than the E-cards, Diamond & Pearl, etc.) HeartGold & SoulSilver will probably get it's own category since the card styling has changed.

If I remember correctly, Ruby Saphir, Sandstorm and Dragon have different layouts to cards from Team Magma vs. Team Aqua and upwards.

Shining Raikou said:
If you think about it, they do belong there. The card style did not change from the Diamond & Pearl sets to the Platinum sets. (Where the EX sets had a different card styling than the E-cards, Diamond & Pearl, etc.) HeartGold & SoulSilver will probably get it's own category since the card styling has changed.

Along with SS's post, Platinum was also the introduction of SP Pokémon, which are not in Diamond/Pearl.

Those are still Diamond and Pearl cards and I agree with Shining Rsikou also because Platinum is part of the D/P/PL series. Still in the same generation so they are in the right place on the Card sets lists.:)

xxashxx said:
Those are still Diamond and Pearl cards and I agree with Shining Rsikou also because Platinum is part of the D/P/PL series. Still in the same generation so they are in the right place on the Card sets lists.:)

The above is true. The main reason they are sorted like that is the card layout. The transition from Neo to E-series, E to Ex series and Ex to DP series was huge, with big changes to the cards layout. Platinum didnt change the cards layout too much with the solo exception of SP Pokemon, but thats not a reason big enough to change blocks (Star Pokemon werent introduced in RS either but TRR on stayed in the same block).

Also, this is pretty much pointless.

Yeah they even brought back the old layout that they started with except it was an upgraded playable card game and had some old looks to the D/P cards. The D/P/PL seies is the Base Jungle and Fossil format that came out over 10 years ago. It is basically the same except the Pokemon are different and you can do doubles as well as single play. Back then all you could do was single play. Other than those changes nothing has changed much though.:)

I would say. Does it really matter?
That's not to sound rude. Sorry if it does :D.
but there's only 3 PL sets, and like people have said the card layouts are near the same and they have the same pokemon, except arceus.
Maybe WPM will change it when he gets his laptop or something. (You can never know what he has planned :D)

Back