One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to wait for the next clue, about the one shining star..

EDIT: Of course, there's PPM don't know how I could forget..

It wont possibly be me. Like I said, the people that I mentioned are definitely vulnerable to this torturous I mean great job. I dont think being a mod is torture, unless you have like a zillion reports from LV every day lol.

Good luck to everyone I presume.

Another possible candidate could be Arcanine 274, a very actibve and good member. My vote is currently on Miles.

I said Arcy 274. My vote is currently on either Miles also, me I mean AEX, Arcy 274, PPM or Lt.H. Ill vote when the new mod has been crowned.

Blazing_Monkey said:
Shops, hhhmmm, KBP, ash ketchup, F_P_M and others.

Wait a second, hat about me and shops? I don't have a shop? I work in some though.

Anyway, also perhaps Godzilla? he's been here a long time?

Also, maybe PPM, he's been here ages too...

My vote is either on LT hound or Miles, but I can't be sure...

Yeh, I am. Oh sorry, I thought you ment that I spammed up peoples shops.

I don't spam peoples shops by the way.

Also, maybe rickraptar ( or whatever his new name is)

Also, I think maybe blazing monkey has a chance, along with MOT6k...

Now I'm just trying to think of more members.

Also, heres an idea...

WPM said that the first three mods found the scroll or something. Maybe if KG, C-m or SN could tell us what they did just before they became a mod, we would know what we have to do to be one.

Also, Blazing monkey, you said ash ketchup, me and KBP would be good for the fan creations, but ASh and KBP are too new to be mods, and I just don't think I will be one. However, I do want to be one, but so does everyone.

Anyways, also PPM, you would be a good cadidate.

I think above everyone, It would be Miles.

How about KG ? I don' have much of chance considering if we need another mod on the asian time-zone, it would be AEX/PPM.

Um, Kg is already a mod -_-

We need a mod for the English timeline. Possibly either jiggly13 or me... no wait not me. I don't think I will be picked as WPM doesn't like fire pokemon. No, thats not why I won't be picked. I won't be picked because there are lots of better member out there in PokéBeach Forums. although I think I would take the role well, Its not for me to judge weather I'm good enough. Its encouraging that Blazing Monkey sai i would be good.

Hey, maybe xxashxxx, he's been Here ages! I think he would be a good mod.

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
Um, Kg is already a mod -_-

We need a mod for the English timeline. Possibly either jiggly13 or me... no wait not me. I don't think I will be picked as WPM doesn't like fire pokemon. No, thats not why I won't be picked. I won't be picked because there are lots of better member out there in PokéBeach Forums. although I think I would take the role well, Its not for me to judge weather I'm good enough. Its encouraging that Blazing Monkey sai i would be good.

Hey, maybe xxashxxx, he's been Here ages! I think he would be a good mod.

He's not always online...

This has been revived? -.- Argh. Why must WPM make us speculate!? :[]

By the way, being very active in some part of the forums (or all the forums) doesn't always mean you're liable for Mod'ing.

Blazing_Monkey said:
It must be someone contrbuting to Trading and the TCG, anyone active in the Deck Garage ?

In my 1 year experience in Pokebeach, IIRC, being active in any forums, being helpful and good grammar as well as spelling makes a Moderator. You can post a million posts in the Deck Garage but it doesn't make you a moderator.

Well, the last Mods were un suspected, I mean no-one thought it was going to be Sn, not to be mean to him of course. But he became one. Maybe the next mod will be someon who WPM has had hiss eye on for a while, but not a famously obvious choice for a new mod.

I don't mean to crush anyone's hopes but I really thought that people would have learned after the original Four Stars thread. Half the people that everyone is naming to be "possible mods" will not become mods... well not here anyway. WPM is looking for specific qualities, which he has already stated, and most of you are completely overlooking what he wants in that someone. Timezone and length of time a member has been here will not effect who is chosen as far as I see it.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
um.. I use grammer and spelling.. I'm just not a good speller...

No, I don't deserve to be a mod. But at elast WPM now openly admits that it is about the mod thingy.

I think the Final mod will be probably either Miles or Lt houndoom. I would say LV but she got banned I think.

WEll, I don't know if he would want me to say this... but Noobnerd got banned for... well, being nooby.

But honestly, I don't think she is going to be a mod because she hasn't made a post over five lines without quoting.
Darn you. Where did I get banned? :F
Abhorsen said:
I don't mean to crush anyone's hopes but I really thought that people would have learned after the original Four Stars thread. Half the people that everyone is naming to be "possible mods" will not become mods... well not here anyway. WPM is looking for specific qualities, which he has already stated, and most of you are completely overlooking what he wants in that someone. Timezone and length of time a member has been here will not effect who is chosen as far as I see it.
Not all.

Abhorsen, Thats what I meant when I said someone unsuspected, or who wouldn't be the most obvious choice. Lots of the poeple I said would have had very specific uses.

Not this again!
*Sighs*, I'm half expecting it to be someone who posts a lot and helps with decks in the deck garage, probably either PPM or Lt. Houndoom, since they are both helpful and use good spelling and grammar.
The other half is not caring too much. Who ever becomes a mod, becomes a mod. Congratulations to who ever that is in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back