One Night Werewolf: Return of the - Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point Teal.

(I forgot to vote in the end btw (I would have voted for doublenikesocks if I had remembered xD))

With the number of wolves in the game (1), if the role actions hadn't gone that way it would have been extremely difficult for the town to win (10% not factoring roles and posts), so removing the ability to claim roles would make it an almost impossible (and very frustrating) game.

Teal said:
How can I be a wolf if I got the robber role?

You still get to use your Drunk power, even if someone has swapped your role before you get to use it. So you put the Robber Role in the middle, and took a Werewolf. I know it's a little confusing and weird. It makes more sense when playing it in real life.

This was a great way. Never have a role switching role in this game.

This was pretty much the most shady way to win ever.

Machamp The Champion said:
Teal said:
How can I be a wolf if I got the robber role?

You still get to use your Drunk power, even if someone has swapped your role before you get to use it. So you put the Robber Role in the middle, and took a Werewolf. I know it's a little confusing and weird. It makes more sense when playing it in real life.
It's not confusing, it makes zero sense. ó_ò

He means that the resolution of your action is independent of your role. The order you give is the order that will be executed, even if someone of a higher priority takes your role before your order is carried out. It doesn't matter that you don't have the role anymore, only that you had it when you gave the order.

I guess it's only a small chance to swap roles with a scum so getting sold out by your teammate isn't sooooooo big a deal.

It's still pretty lame when it happens, though. On with the next game already so we can get this bad taste out of our mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back