One Night Werewolf: Return of the - Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: One Night Werewolf: Return of the - Day Ends Sep 25th

Doublenikesocks threw in the towel. Game over.

END DAY PHASE

Actually. Double thinking myself here...what if OS is a wolf and DNS is the minion, and this is some elaborate plan. They too would know if the 2nd wolf role is unused as well. This game blew up way too fast, something seems fishy when you stop to really think about it.

CANCEL END DAY PHASE

Jeremy1026 said:
Actually. Double thinking myself here...what if OS is a wolf and DNS is the minion, and this is some elaborate plan. They too would know if the 2nd wolf role is unused as well. This game blew up way too fast, something seems fishy when you stop to really think about it.

CANCEL END DAY PHASE

I already posted above...
The wolf doesn't know the minion.
If OS was the wolf moving suspicion to somebody else, DNS wouldn't have given up. He'd have to get really really lucky to point the FoS at DNS and be right.

I must have missed that post. I'll recap in the morning. I'm holding my day phase decision for the night though.

Well, to be frank, the town outplayed me hard. By luck that the minion was role switched. So just don't doubt and vote anyways.

After reading back through the thread, I'm still not sold on DNS. He seems to willing to get lynched.

I was the Doppelganger (priority 1) and I copied PMJ's role (drunk), I chose 1. But my choosing has a priority of 6 and apparently Ice Espeon made me the Robber (priority 4) and became the Drunk (I don't know if he has 1 or an own chosen number).

Imo just lynch dns.

END DAY PHASE

Teal said:
I was the Doppelganger (priority 1) and I copied PMJ's role (drunk), I chose 1. But my choosing has a priority of 6 and apparently Ice Espeon made me the Robber (priority 4) and became the Drunk (I don't know if he has 1 or an own chosen number).

Imo just lynch dns.

END DAY PHASE

So if you choose 1 when you were drunk.. That mean IceEspeon is now the owner of unused role 1.

PMJ what number of unused role did you pick as a drunk

Oh, so hey I was right about the Doppleganger. Cool.
Yeah, the sooner we lunch DNS the better.

I still don't think its the right move, but I don't have the numbers on my side. I believe I am #7, the required number of votes to end the day.

End Day Phase

I wasn't able to chose a role or do anything other than my robber action.

*number instead of role

RE: One Night Werewolf: Return of the - Voting Phase Ends Aug 24th

Game freeze. The voting phase will now begin. Submit your votes by Wednesday 11:59pm EST, but preferably earlier than that.

RE: One Night Werewolf: Return of the - Voting Phase Ends Sep 24th

Whoops! Forgot to update this. Here's the votes:

doublenikesocks: 5 (Teal, Celever, Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, Omega Soul)

looooooooool

doublenikesocks was lynched. He was a Werewolf. Town wins! The town was Draclord, Jeremy, Ice Espeon, Omega Soul, Celever, Mr. Muffin, and Keeper of Night. Here was the list of roles, night actions, and what every player ended the game as.

PMJ: Drunk > Minion > Tanner
Drac: Seer
Jeremy: Hunter
Teal: Doppelganger > Drunk 2 > Robber > Werewolf
nikesocks: Werewolf 1
Ice Espeon: Robber > Drunk 2
Omega Soul: Minion > Drunk
Celever: Insomniac
Mr. Muffin: Mason 2
Keeper: Troublemaker
Unused 1: Werewolf 2 > Drunk 2
Unused 2: Tanner > Minion
Unused 3: Mason 1

Night Actions:
Keeper: Switch Omega Soul and PMJ
Ice Espeon: Steal Teal
Teal: Copy PMJ, Unused Role 1
PMJ: Unused Role 2
Drac: Unused Role 1 and 3

I admit, yes, these kind of "dud" games do happen from time to time. It's less apparent when you play multiple games in a row, since you can just shake it off and play a new game. This game may work better for Skype or IRC. Feel free to discuss this game in the General Discussion thread.

doublenikesocks said:
imo, we shouldn't be allowed to reveal our roles. That kinda just kills it for the wolf(ves)

Without being able to reveal roles you are literally just guessing, there is no way to determine anything or eliminate anyone.

doublenikesocks said:
imo, we shouldn't be allowed to reveal our roles. That kinda just kills it for the wolf(ves)

Just because I got lucky hitting the minion doesn't mean we need to eliminate what WW is all about. :p
Instead of giving up after you were revealed, you could have brought up a better claim to make us think twice. We'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back