OMGSUPERMOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only I can delete the forums now with the permissions that are in place. Plus there are daily backups anyways.

TofU said:
Anyways, congratulations I suppose. Who's next? Amt?

*TofU shrugs

Well of course. History repeats itself.

This was bound to happen. Congratulations Holy Star.

*d master342 hides in a bomb shelter

dmaster out.

Meh, I am a bit suprised at how quick it happened, but you still deserved it. You're the one I see doing the most modding around here.

Congrats, Holy Star!

FAKE Bela said:
Hmmm...WPM promoted me but I think we was over looking and thinks my hacking days are in the past. So how about I take this stretch here and crash the site once more. *Grins Evilly and starts hitting buttons*
Alarm System said:
Warning! Warning! Pokebeach is under attack...everyone please take the time you have on you seeing as you don't have a life at this time in the day and scroll through the forums and make sure every thing is still working...PM WPM if you stop anything out of place.

*Computer system flips on and starts to battle Bela*
FAKE Bela said:
Hrm...WPM or PMJ will smack me any minute now...so I best crash it right away...now where is the button I need to hit to crash it instantly...hmmm...Found it! *Bela hits the button with great force and starts laughing Menicingly*
Alarm System - A.K.A WPM said:
Ha Bela! I expected something like this and I set it to where I have daily back-ups and I am the only one who can crash this site. So take this IP ban and Perma Ban to your account...also your De-Promotion. HA!

Now we don't want that to happen do we Bela? Well how about you be a good little creature and just do you job this time. xP Ah jk! I am just pullin your leg. Gratz on the Promotion.

Wow, this is a suprise. Now we have 8 super mods. Do you think it's time for another mod again? xD

Anyways, congrats, Holy Star, on your promotion. What an accomplishment! You are already a great help to our forums, and with position as a super mod, I'm sure there will be an even greater improvement. :D

Even if everyone else thinks you're evil...

Congrats Bela.

dontblowupforumskthxbai

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Wow, this is a suprise. Now we have 8 super mods. Do you think it's time for another mod again? xD

It..just...never..ends. ARGH Why can't people just let this go? Oh yeah, I've already seen malfunctions in the site. Coincidence? I think not.

dmaster out.

Kevin Garrett said:
The forums are doomed.
Yeah, but it's not Holy Star this time, it's you. I'm watching you, KG. You won't be blowing up the forums while I'm around!
*KG blows up the forums*
My bad.

I'm so late. :'[

Again, congrats. Sorry I wasn't paying attention. :s

EDIT: Even later.

/me sulks to the bomb shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back