Ohio State Championships

This is probably a stupid question... but was Sarah at states this year?

PellOfTheTundra said:
See, I knew this week would be all Garbodor. I should have run Articuno Garbodor. But no, NO ONE had a scramble switch for sale or trade there. :/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wish I was there, then. I would've happily lent you one. I have two of them.

Riskbreakers said:
Anyway, any data as to what made Top Cut in all divisions?

I made top cut for the first time! Yay!! Unfortunately though after my first 2/3 game against Mewtwo/Eels (which i owned) I didn't play a single supporter throughout game 2 or game 3. Grrr....

Cobalt said:
The finals were between Austin H with PlasmaKlang+Cobalion and Christopher S and his Big Basics. Christopher S won the final match and was declared OH State champion of 2013.
(source: 'Gym)

Chris played Garbodor, not Big Basics. Also, I got Top 8 with Garbodor, fun day.

Mudkip711 said:
Jay said:
This is probably a stupid question... but was Sarah at states this year?

If you would've went you'd know...

But no, she wasn't.

I didn't go because nobody would lend me a deck >.<

Have you heard from her at all lately? It seems like she's vanished from the face of the earth lol

I was honestly surprised at the sheer amount of Garbodor.. but it was a lot of fun. I went 5-3, which is awesome for my first tournament ever =] Just started playing in December!

I ran a Ho-Oh deck myself, but it was more of a big basics with ho-oh tech and scramble switch.. and ran beautifully. I never went first in any of my matches (just wanted to flip tables).

Glad everyone had a fun time, so many people!

Back