What do you think of this change?

• Hello

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • What am I doing here?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Who changed the poll lol

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
It probably has something to do with the top of the forum - related to my thread here: New Change. It happens as that the TOP of the forum is the bit getting changed.

What happened to the Arceus theme? Will I be able to switch back to that theme soon? I like that theme. Will we have other Pokemon themes besides the ones that are available now?:)

xxashxx said:
What happened to the Arceus theme? Will I be able to switch back to that theme soon? I like that theme. Will we have other Pokemon themes besides the ones that are available now?:)

Other themes will come in the future.

dmaster out.

Are you sure? I like the Arceus one so far. Is there a Charizard theme in the works or a Pikachu theme? Just some ideas I have.:)

grasspokemonmaster said:
We have no idea what themes Xous has in mind.

Who said it will be Xous work? I'll bet that's what that art competition was for a while back where you had to draw a Jolteon with an "Original" Pose. You know, whenever they said they wouldn't tell us anything? ;P

Who does the themes for the site besides Xous? I think WPM does some of the artwork and the other guy that WPM has to do artwork and banners but I don't remember his name.:)

SotS said:
Who said it will be Xous work? I'll bet that's what that art competition was for a while back where you had to draw a Jolteon with an "Original" Pose. You know, whenever they said they wouldn't tell us anything? ;P

That was for Competitive Battling Articles to my knowledge.

xxashxx said:
Who does the themes for the site besides Xous? I think WPM does some of the artwork and the other guy that WPM has to do artwork and banners but I don't remember his name.:)

The other guy isn't here any more. Xous does it all now. But he would only be doing the Head Banner for the forums, as themes can be made from scratch, or downloaded, artwork is not really involved except the head banner.

grasspokemonmaster said:
Was it Kronar who used to do the banners?

No o_o Kronar didn't do any of the art for the site. What gave you that idea, lol?

I think it used to be Shadow_Bind but not sure. Anyway I would like to see the Arceus theme back among many other themes for this site. How soon before the Arceus theme is back because the normal ones are bright. They are good but they are bright. That is why I like the Arceus theme. I did not know of a new theme until it was changed on April Fools day this year.:)

We might be releasing a revised darkness theme in the future. We do plan on making a few other themes.

Back