Northern California Regionals Fall 2013

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
https://www.pokemon.com/us/account/play-pokemon-tournaments/13-10-000015/
I'll be there as it is in my hometown. However, it says in the description that the date may move when info about the current season is released.
Who's going?

Keeper of Night said:
I'll be going, so long as the date isn't changed drastically.

It's likely that if they change the date, they'll move it two weeks forward as that's when the rest of the Regionals are.

Assuming it is that weekend, there's a chance I'll be there. It all depends if my friend can get up there (he has family w/in walking distance of the fairgrounds).
No promises yet, however.

Oh yeah, the entry fee thing.
Haha, odds are my ride might be hesitant to play, then. :p
I got informally recruited to judge so if I did go then I'd be staffing. Still need to figure out how that would work.

They were supposed to update their regionals page today. New pre-registration feature or something. I'm still interested to see the prize support. I noticed some other locations are giving visa gift cards. As far as I know I would think Cali regionals should be able to compete with any place as far as attendance so I'd assume they'd be able to compete with prize support as well.

/bump

Okay, high chance of me going now. Expect me to judge stuff.

DNA said:
/bump

Okay, high chance of me going now. Expect me to judge stuff.
Oh boy. That'll be fun.

I personally have been testing a lot lately. It hasn't been going particularly well.

In not overly confident either. My deck isn't as stable as I had hoped. :(
I plan on having fun and being a thorn in everyone's side regardless.

Oh yeah, fair warning, my current usertitle is correct; don't show me any X/Y-related stuff unless you genuinely want me to hate and/or dislike you.

DNA said:
Oh yeah, fair warning, my current usertitle is correct; don't show me any X/Y-related stuff unless you genuinely want me to hate and/or dislike you.

If you're quitting pokemon, why would you care about X and Y spoilers?

"Hey DNA, look at this!"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Don't like it, don't want anything to do with it."

I never said it had anything to do with spoilers.

Back