BW/BW2 No luvdisc evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I doubt Mamambou will be Luvdiscs evolution, everything isn't confirmed yet. 6 more days.

But they confirmed no more old Pokemon pre evolutions or evolutions this confirms it would take a miracle to prove it otherwise.

^That's before the Elite 4. Once we get the National Dex, I'm sure there will be multiple ways to get Pokemon from other regions.

I really wished mamoubou was related to luvdisc. I know it isnt but i dont see why they would make to pink heart shaped sunfish that arent unrelated. Thatd be like making pichu have no relation to pikachu.

Thank God. That thing was hideous. Luvdisc is kind of cute, and simple-looking as opposed to Mamanbou...which is Luvdisc with all the accessories attached. I'm glad that TPCi didn't ruin a perfectly fine Pokemon.

I'm also glad Luvdisc didn't evolve into Mamambou. Luvdisc is kind of a gimmick on it's own, being small, and won't really amount to much. I think it was more of those contest pokemon. Mamambou hopefully will have some sort of battling qualities, possibly a high Sp.D/Sp.A. I don't think Mamambou is terrible looking however, I do kind of like it.

Oh, interesting. I quite enjoy bulky water-types. Maybe if Mamambou finds itself useful it might end up on some teams.

One thing I wished for BW is that hopefully there wouldn't be any cross-gen evos and it came true. I'm glad that Mamanbou isnt related to Luvdisc and so are the other revealed pokemon.

Tarazuma was the person i had the signature that was against it but i'm not taking it down untill the games officially leak images to prove me wrong.

Tarazuma is no longer around with that awesome sig.....I know many are against it but a lot are with it.It is a never ending battle until september 18.

I think everyone who called me retarted for saying Mamanbou isn't a Luvdisc evo owes me an apology, I was pretty much humiliated on this site.
Lol? No. Even though you, in the end, may have been right it was most logical to say they were related to eachother. They look too much alike to not be related to eachother. It was just your ignorance of evidence and GameFreak's unlogical stupidity what makes you right. I still don't get it however..

@Pokequaza: Well, it was looking like less of an option as we drew nearer to release... I was almost convinced the two weren't related after seeing the school of Mamanbou AND the (wild?) Pokemon battle with one in the newer videos.

All this means is, GF HAS to redeem Luvdisc with an evo in the future to offset this. :X

I am really glad that Mamanbou isn't related to Superrubbishdisc. If it was wouldn't they have said something like 'This Pokemon has something to do with Luvdisc' when it was first revealed?

I can see the similarities, but the thing about Superrubbishdisc is that it is supposed to represent love. Mamanbou looks like it represents healing. (see: Species name-Nursing Pokemon) But the thing that made me believe it had no relation was the abilities. Superrubbishdisc has one ability, whereas Mamanbou has 2, completely different ones. But then, Superrubbishdisc could have got Healing Heart, and still could.

A vague heart shape and pink color means nothing.

If something like this happens in future, expect the worst. That way, you won't be disappointed.

It wasn't really confirmed that it's not right? If it hasn't, I still think it is its evolution, and that buffalon is somhow related to Tauros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back