• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

Hi Athena,

Would be interested in these japanese cards:

Shaymin EX (XY6) (Unlimited)
Trevenant BREAK (XY9)

Would have japanese full art versions of Gardevoir Ex and M Gardevoir Ex from XY5 for trade. Please let me know if you would be interested an feel free to propose a trade.

Hi Athena,

Would be interested in these japanese cards:

Shaymin EX (XY6) (Unlimited)
Trevenant BREAK (XY9)

Would have japanese full art versions of Gardevoir Ex and M Gardevoir Ex from XY5 for trade. Please let me know if you would be interested an feel free to propose a trade.

Awesome! :D Would definitely be interested in that trade, so feel free to PM me to confirm if you're happy with it.

Hi Athena,

Could you send me a summary of your trade proposal?

My:
J Unl. Shaymin EX (XY6)
J 1Ed Trevenant BREAK (XY9)

Your:
J Gardevoir EX FA (XY5)
J M Gardevoir EX FA(XY5)

Unless you'd prefer something else? Let me know. :)

Ah, sure, we could do that instead. In that case, I'd prefer the regular Gardevoir EX FA. :)

No problem. :) If you change your mind, would like to make a counter-offer, or want prices on any other cards, feel free to ask!

Athena . . . Hi - hello.

What can you do in Pokemon BULK ENGLISH cards at this time.

Let me know and maybe we can do a deal.

Athena . . . Hi - hello.

What can you do in Pokemon BULK ENGLISH cards at this time.

Let me know and maybe we can do a deal.

Well, you bought about half of the bulk that I have, and I haven't really purchased any new English cards since then. Since I gave you all the XY stuff and newer BW, my remaining bulk is older stuff, early BW sets, HGSS, and earlier. I know you had a preference for newer cards when we were looking to make a deal before, but if you're interested in the BW and earlier sets as well, I'd be happy to sell more to you. :)

Well, you bought about half of the bulk that I have, and I haven't really purchased any new English cards since then. Since I gave you all the XY stuff and newer BW, my remaining bulk is older stuff, early BW sets, HGSS, and earlier. I know you had a preference for newer cards when we were looking to make a deal before, but if you're interested in the BW and earlier sets as well, I'd be happy to sell more to you. :)

I am sure I can use the cards you mention, but I really do need to know quantity available, and prices asked.

Let me know what you have and maybe we can get something sorted over the weekend.

Let me know what you have and maybe we can get something sorted over the weekend.

Let's say I have about 1700 bulk available remaining. Possibly more, but I'd rather err on the side of caution than over-promise anything. :p The majority of it is HGSS and early-BW with some EX/DPPt era stuff as well. My quotes from earlier still stand, so I could do 500 for €25/£20, 1000 for €45/£35, or I could give you the full 1700 for €80/£62. Like before, shipping costs would be €21.15 for 1000+.

Let me know what you think! :)

Let's say I have about 1700 bulk available remaining. Possibly more, but I'd rather err on the side of caution than over-promise anything. :p The majority of it is HGSS and early-BW with some EX/DPPt era stuff as well. My quotes from earlier still stand, so I could do 500 for €25/£20, 1000 for €45/£35, or I could give you the full 1700 for €80/£62. Like before, shipping costs would be €21.15 for 1000+.

Let me know what you think! :)

I will be happy to take all the 1700 bulk cards you offer:

I make that €80.00
Shipping - €22.00

Total = €102.00

Payment via Paypal. (will be sent in a few minutes)

Any problem please contact me . . .

I trust I still have your Paypal information, and you still have my shipping address.

Thanks a lot, Be seeing you.

I will be happy to take all the 1700 bulk cards you offer:

I make that €80.00
Shipping - €22.00

Total = €102.00

Payment via Paypal. (will be sent in a few minutes)

Any problem please contact me . . .

I trust I still have your Paypal information, and you still have my shipping address.

Thanks a lot, Be seeing you.

Awesome, sounds great! :) PMing to confirm.

Hey i want to buy these

Booster Pack Codes:
11x BREAKpoint
9x BREAKthrough
2x Ancient Origins
14x Roaring Skies
40x Primal Clash
2x Phantom Forces
3x Furious Fists
1x XY Base

for €18.-
Send by e-mail
Payed with paypall ?

lmk what you think.

Groetjes,

Hey i want to buy these

Booster Pack Codes:
11x BREAKpoint
9x BREAKthrough
2x Ancient Origins
14x Roaring Skies
40x Primal Clash
2x Phantom Forces
3x Furious Fists
1x XY Base

for €18.-
Send by e-mail
Payed with paypall ?

lmk what you think.

Groetjes,

While I would be fine with selling the codes to you for that price, it is against PokéBeach rules to send codes by e-mail, so I would have to physically mail them to you, which means you would also need to pay postage costs. If that's fine, let me know and I can weigh the codes to give you a price for postage. :)

While I would be fine with selling the codes to you for that price, it is against PokéBeach rules to send codes by e-mail, so I would have to physically mail them to you, which means you would also need to pay postage costs. If that's fine, let me know and I can weigh the codes to give you a price for postage. :)

Oh sorry, is that a new rule, i thought that if you send by e-mail you cant reffer or something because i bought from here 2 years ago trough mail.
But if thats the case i will look somewhere else sorry.

I do not know exactly when the rule change was made, but it has been in place for some time. Sorry I can't help you out, but feel free to let me know if you change your mind. :) Good luck!

Hey Athena,
Since you don't include C/U/R in your list I'm sort of shooting blindly, trying to build a Greninja BREAK deck and you seem to have an insane collection. My collection is pretty mediocre but perhaps there's something you might want.
EDIT: Forgot to mention all the cards I have and want are English.
Heres my haves:
Google doc Spreadsheet link
Heres my wants:
Pastebin Link

Hey Athena,
Since you don't include C/U/R in your list I'm sort of shooting blindly, trying to build a Greninja BREAK deck and you seem to have an insane collection. My collection is pretty mediocre but perhaps there's something you might want.
EDIT: Forgot to mention all the cards I have and want are English.
Heres my haves:
Google doc Spreadsheet link
Heres my wants:
Pastebin Link

The majority of my collection is Japanese cards, but I do have some English, including a bunch of T/S/S cards. I'm rather busy at the moment, but I'll try and take a look through your list over the next couple days and let you know what I have. :)

Back