Pokemon nintendo should make the pokemon games for wii

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
does anybody think nintendo should make a pokemon game for the wii that would actually have a good story line and better graphics, because they did an awsome job on charizard, squirtle, and ivysaur on super smash bros brawl, the trainer looked cool too.
battle revolution just looked so cheap

I think they should make another shadow pokemon game, this time for the Wii. If they do make another one, hopefully the graphics will be as good as Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Dude, Pokemon is owned by Nintendo, at least it's a branch of it. They're eventually going to find something for the Wii, just not at the moment.

Do you mean Nintendo make it personally as opposed to [/argh] Genius Sonority? [argh]

If so, I couldn't agree more. Battle revolution, really now...

battle revolution i had to say was one of their worse bad graphic games yet

Nintendo made nothing Pokémon
Genius Sonority made the terrible 3D Pokémon games
Sora Ltd. Made Brawl
Game Freak makes the 2D Pokémon games

gamefreaks doin good
Genius Sonority should just stop
Sora Ltd. should make the 3d games

Actually they should make a 3 D Pokemon game like there is on GBA and DS. I wish they would. The only games that do have adventures as far as I know are Colosseum XD and I think Battle revolution does but I am not sure. I liked Colosseum's Adventure but Regam Tower is hard and I am stuck at the Duel where you have to fight up in the left tower . The guy who has the Dark Tyranitar and 3 other Shadow Pokemon.:)

Hopefully if they make another 3D game it won't be as bad as XD Gale Of Darkness. I That game was horrible and way to easy.

Silver said:
Hopefully if they make another 3D game it won't be as bad as XD Gale Of Darkness. I That game was horrible and way to easy.

yeah and the story was too fast they should have made it longer like th ds versions

Personally, the 2D games IMO have been much more enjoyable than the 3d ones, and making them 3d would mean being mdade by a different company, therefore not as good. I am in favour of having 2D pokemon games for the wii, as long as they stay on the DS too.

The Pokémon games were built around a top-down system anyway. It wouldn't work as well in 3-D and certainly not with all the ridiculous suggestions some people give out who want to drive up the ESRB rating...

...That being said, I think Pokémon is Nintendo's franchise most deserving and most likely to become a MMORPG in the future. Possibly not the near future, but eventually, Nintendo will have to go into that genre, as it's the last major genre still untouched by Nintendo.

I think they made them fast to get Lugia and Ho-oh and it was all done to make the prelude to D/P easy to finish if you have the right equipment and can get it.:)

Back