• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Nintales/Amoonguss BOUNDRIES CROSSED LIST

Who is best pony?

• Pinkie Pie

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Pinkamina Diane Pie

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
RE: Nintales/Amoonguss

Needs more energies! I would recomend 1-5 more maybe since your running 22 Pokemon and only 10 energies. You will most likely go on an energy drought, or even so you could subtract some pokemon or trainers away to get what you need to add. Hope I helped!

JimboJumbo said:
When the only attacker in the deck only needs one energy, 10 is a good amount.

The problem would being able to draw into the energy. I have found if I have a low amount of energy I would wiff drawing into the energy when I need it.

Trust me, he won't have a problem drawing into them, he only needs one, and with 1/6th Energy, he can easily Juniper/N into one no problem.

Emopanda133 said:
Trust me, he won't have a problem drawing into them, he only needs one, and with 1/6th Energy, he can easily Juniper/N into one no problem.

Cheren has feelings too :< he's extremely hurt

I would consider taking out Munna or Amoonguss, as confusion doesn't stack with sleep. I would consider using Munna and PHB as your special condition inducers.

Back