• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Night March with Gallade

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Pokémon: 19
  • 4 Joltik PHF
  • 4 Pumpkaboo PHF
  • 4 Lampent PHF
  • 2 Mew FCL
  • 3 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Unown AOR
  • 1 Gallade BKT
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Teammates
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick
  • 1 N
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Puzzle of Time
  • 4 Trainer's Mail
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Float Stone
  • 1 Muscle Band
  • 1 Town Map
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Target Whistle
  • 2 Dimension Valley
Energy: 5
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 1 Psychic Energy
Strategy:
Get NMers in the discard, attack with mew, joltik, or pumpkaboo, and then kill all opponent's threats. Most people know about this, but just wanna hear opinions on here since y'all know NM by now. Thx!

@Elbow I saw the deck played at nationals it was pretty good. However, for worlds there might need be tweaking.

Basically, there is two cards trainers are trying to figure out how to fit in the deck. One is Pokemon Ranger -- Having Pokemon Ranger puts less pressure on the deck for the Gallade/Maxies and the Escape Rope/Lysandre. The other card people are looking to squeeze in is a single copy of Special Charge. Because these cards will be legal at worlds, trainers are trying to figure out how to fit them in. I've have not come to a conclusion about the cards. I know the deck list you posted will work. I just don't know how well it work within the Steam Siege meta.

On another note:
The card I think might work for the deck too is Ninja Boy. Switching pukaboo/joltic for Mew to hit Agislash on a single basic energy card might be reasonable play. Ninja Boy is not something people are looking to squeeze in, it is just some thoughts I had about the card.

However, the other two, are sort of the big ones.

Like I said, its a good list.

Back