NHL Discussion Topic - Your preferred teams and how they are doing

Bruins are 2 wins away from winning their 2nd Cup in 3 years (well 2 since 2011 was their last cup), the Hawks are in some serious trouble right now and they if they don't win tonight's Game 3 in Boston, they're done just like the Pens and Rangers were.

EDIT: Series is tied 2-2 a piece now, if Boston wins tonight's game this series might go 7 (which seems to be heading that direction with the way the Hawks have kept themselves in this series, and I think the fatigue is starting to hit Boston after the way they manhandled the last 2 series so fast.)

Blackhawks lead the Stanly Cup Finals 3-2 with a 3-1 win last night and Bergeron left the game (due to what appears to be a bad injury that lead to him going to the hospital.)

Got a feeling this may go 7 (similar to the 2011 Stanly Cup Finals again Vancouver.)

Wow I can't be live it's all over. Usually I'm on top of this stuff but now that work has entered my life, I've barely been able to catch much. I even missed the Cup presentation. :(

Well work or not, one thing I knew was not only is July 1 Canada Day, but it's also NHL Free Agency day!
....Except that's what I thought. Any reason why it's been delayed?!

Tampa Bay just bought out Lecavalier from his contract, and at least 12 teams are on the hunt for him, including the Bruins, Red Wings, Stars, Flyers, Habs, Maple Leafs, Flames, Ducks, Capitals(god him and Ovechkin would be unbelievable together if Vinny chooses Washington but he would be angering his Tampa Bay fans), and the Blues, the teams that have the longest shot at landing him are the Canucks (100-1), and the in-state rivals to the Lightning (Panthers).

If he wants a chance to win the cup he's better off going to either the Red Wings or the Bruins (that's if they keep Rask, then they end up getting rid of Seguin).

And yes I'm both a Lightning fan and a Bruins fan I hope Vinny chooses Boston (even if it's for a year or 2 maybe more.)

Back