• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

\\ Nexus Haves & Wants // New Black and White

xX Pokemon Merchandise (Sleeves/Deckbox etc.) I have plenty of deck boxs from Black and white as well as 2 Call of Legends
xX Zoroark I have promos and the real ones
xX Zekrom (either type) I have some
xX Reshiram (either type) I have some
xX RH Black and White Trainer Which ones
xX RH Pokemon Communication I have Black and White and HGandSS HG SS near ment
I want you Yanmega Prime pick out of this which you want and we can try to come up with something. Please PM me it might be more easy that way.

Thanks,
T

@Itzkookiemonsta: Give me time to think about it. Thanks :)

@Darkvoid57: I don't value a single Holo card (Pachirisu) that high. Even if it is a good card. Sorry

@DarkPkmnTrainer: I will CYL after i get back home from work. But i have to say that we have to freeze the trade, because I will still receive a Box of Black and White from the Nationals. Maybe i got de Reshiram/Zekrom Stuff in there. :)

@Spardan19: Hmm but even then i have to refuse. Value DRL and Magnezone much higher than your stuff. Sorry

@catutie: Same as DarkPkmnTrainer, still have to wait for my unopened Box.

@Tristan: Send you a PM.

Nexus said:
@Itzkookiemonsta: Give me time to think about it. Thanks :)

@Darkvoid57: I don't value a single Holo card (Pachirisu) that high. Even if it is a good card. Sorry

@DarkPkmnTrainer: I will CYL after i get back home from work. But i have to say that we have to freeze the trade, because I will still receive a Box of Black and White from the Nationals. Maybe i got de Reshiram/Zekrom Stuff in there. :)

@Spardan19: Hmm but even then i have to refuse. Value DRL and Magnezone much higher than your stuff. Sorry

@catutie: Same as DarkPkmnTrainer, still have to wait for my unopened Box.

@Tristan: Send you a PM.

ill add a zoroark.

@Nexus

My: Yanmega Prime, Zekrom FA, Pachirisu

Your: Magnezone

Im ready if you are

@Spardan19: Still to much on my side. Sorry.

@DarkPkmnTrainer: Value the RDL higher than your Cards. Sorry. Will CYL later.

@Darkvoid57: I will think about it. Thanks.

Hi, I'm from Portugal.

I have: 2 Reshiram FA, 1 Reshiram Promo, 1 Zekrom promo, 1 Zekrom BW Holo, 1 Zoroark Promo and 1 Alph Litograph (Triumphant) (that's the one that check your prizes, right?) and HGSS Playmat (Lugia and Ho-Oh).
I want: 1 Magnezone Prime.

Please make an offer or if you don't want anything then thanks for your time xD.

@tiger_1311: I would do it for one of them. Not both.

@piplup234: I got plenty of commons and uncommons. Please send me a PM how much u value them.

@Tyranodon: Nah thanks.

@Hagane: Hmm i got enough of the Reshi/Zekrom cards right now. I also value a Magnezone much higher than these promos. You could make an offer.

@Darkvoid57: Sry, found nothing.

Can you maybe CML for Zekrom FA and/or Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend Top
I have Alph Litograph from Triumphant unlisted

Then, could it be my Playmat HGSS, 1 Reshiram FA, 2 Zekrom (1 promo) and the Alph Liitograph. If you need more please add from the other cards I said in the first post or CML.

Edit: I also have more cards that I received today from a trade, including 2 FA Zekrom Gray Background, so if you want CML.

would you do
my
1 alph lithograph-$8

your
1 Ursaring Prime-$6
1 Meganium Prime- $1.50
1 Slowking Prime- $1.50

pm me pls :)

How much do you value your tropical beaches at? (Each one except for the japanese one)
Otherwise CML for german or english one.

Back