Spin-Off Next Spinoff Game

ilovecommas

Cute Trainer
What do you think the next Spinoff game will be? A new stand alone game like Conquest or Art Academy or another Mystery Dungeon, Rumble or Ranger game? It seems like they do about one a year and the last console game was 2013. So maybe it will be on WiiU...

Personally, I am hoping for a new Ranger game on 3DS, but I bet that won't happen. I also would like to see a new PokePark game on WiiU.

After Pokemon Candy Crush (Shuffle) I think we'll might see other Iphone games turns into Free-to-Play Pokemon games but there is really no way to know.
I liked Pokemon Rumble and I think they can make it so much better with the Mega evolution, but I guess it will take time to get a new Pokemon Rumble since we've already got the 3ds version just before XY came out.

Whatever happened to Pinball? ):

Those were so much fun, especially the RS one, where there were areas, a hatching mechanic and legendary bonus levels and whatnot.

Loved that game..and still remember every detail of the ruby and sapphire stages to this day xD

After realizing there was no Pinball DP coming anymore, I kinda lost hope (oh boy that'd have been fun with all those legends), but you'd think they would have tried again with gen 5 and a BW themed one. Nope.
So now we're at gen 6 and I don't think we'll ever play a cool Pokemon based pinball again c_c

Would love to be surprised by one though.
Now that they've missed all those generations, they could deal with that by including them all xD
A stage for each generation... but eh, that would be too much work, unless it was very monotone and uncreative <.<

It's funny you say that I just bought the original pinball game! I've never played it but it was one of the few spinoff games I didn't have and I wanted to give it a try.

Wow my wish came true. The next spinoff game is Pokemon Rumble World
But now after Mitja mentioned it, I really want to see Pokemon Pinball game !
I used to play it for a lot of minutes ( which in little kid's life means lots of hours :p )

The new Pokemon Rumble game looks good but I don't know if I'll buy it. I think it needs more features than Mega Pokemon and Mii customization..

scattered mind said:
Wow my wish came true. The next spinoff game is Pokemon Rumble World
But now after Mitja mentioned it, I really want to see Pokemon Pinball game !
I used to play it for a lot of minutes ( which in little kid's life means lots of hours :p )

The new Pokemon Rumble game looks good but I don't know if I'll buy it. I think it needs more features than Mega Pokemon and Mii customization..

I thought the same thing LOL, it was funny you said that then they announced it!

I think Pokemon Rumble World is free to play on 3DS just like Pokemon Shuffle. Are they releasing it on WiiU as well?

Maybe I'm confused...

No you're right. It is going to be a free download. Which is great - I bought the last Rumble game from the e-shop for 30~ euro and it was not so long ago. So if that new game would have cost money I would probably give up on it.

Pachirisus!!!

There's the Pikachu detective game that might come out soon unless they decide not to release it.

I would like a completely new game or a Pokepark for the 3DS/2DS.

Victorsaurus said:
Pachirisus!!!

There's the Pikachu detective game that might come out soon unless they decide not to release it.

I would like a completely new game or a Pokepark for the 3DS/2DS.

I would really enjoy a new Pokepark game too! They should do one to include the X/Y Pokemon like they did for Black/White.

I'm just waiting for the next Mystery Dungeon game. I regained faith in the series after I completed Gates to Infinity and it DIDN'T suck. The music, art, and storylines of those games are unparalleled in any of the other games and they're way too underrated.

Considering where the spinoffs have gone the last few years, I'm not very enthusiastic for the future of Pokemon spinoffs because they've been shifting away from full scale hardcore games like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger to mobile-esque F2P games like Shuffle and Rumble World. Mystery Dungeon and Ranger seem to be dead. Pokepark is a possibility I suppose but it doesn't seem like they want to work on a big exploration based game anymore. We've got the Pikachu detective game and Pokken on the horizon, but aside from that IDK what else they'd make. Probably nothing I'd care about.

If they brought Ranger or Mystery Dungeon back, I'd cry with joy. Pokepark I don't really care about anymore, but a new Pokémon Conquest would be cool. The Pikachu detective game has my attention, I hope that it turns out well...

Pokemon Snap on WiiU would work so well!
I think so too! There is the gamepad for usage, and I can see it being very enjoyable to play. They could include so much more now, too. I think that they should certainly bring Pokémon Snap and other games from back then into the limelight again with remakes and the like. That way, we have a mix of new games and updates of old favourites!

Pokemon Snap on WiiU would work so well!

They certainly should, it would work both on 3DS and Wii U, but it doesn't seem like it. They claim they want to introduce something new to the gameplay (I have a feeling this might be a euphemism for something and they have some other reason why they don't want to make it, considering the amount of time that's passed and the advances in hardware in that time it seems strange that they don't have any new ideas).

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/junichi_masuda_talks_pokemon_snap_and_listening_to_fans

I would like it to work on 3DS, too. I think he camera function would work well with it, and they could possibly have some sort of cross-platform compatibility. What would people think about that?

As long as the next game isn't another Candy Crush scam, I'm cool with it. Shuffle and Rumble World are the only Pokémon games I've ever actually gotten rid of willingly.

Honestly, I think we're overdue for another Pinball title. The previous three have all been enjoyable, so I'd love to see a fourth one.

Mystery Dungeon and Ranger seem to be dead.

I can understand Pokemon Ranger (though probably the reason we didn't get one in Gen 5 is because Gen 4 got two Ranger games), but how is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon dead? They waited until all the Pokemon have been given out and/or revealed, so they're probably waiting for just Volcanion now.

I can understand Pokemon Ranger (though probably the reason we didn't get one in Gen 5 is because Gen 4 got two Ranger games), but how is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon dead?

Eh, maybe it's a little premature to call Mystery Dungeon dead, but considering what happened with GtI, I don't see it coming back. The game was pretty stripped down compared to other Mystery Dungeon games and ultimately didn't sell too well. I don't think they have much interest in continuing with it.

They waited until all the Pokemon have been given out and/or revealed, so they're probably waiting for just Volcanion now.

No they didn't. Time and Darkness came out before Arceus and Giratina Origin Form were revealed, and the former didn't even appear in Sky except through a vague reference. There's no reason for them to wait for Volcanion, if they feel like making a Mystery Dungeon game now, they'll make a Mystery Dungeon game now.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, definitely.
In my opinion, PMD always had better stories than the main series, so I don't thiink the developers would want to give up on something like that.
I know that PMD has been going downhill since Gates to Infinity, but I really hope there's going to be one for Gen 6 before they announce Gen 7.
If they were developing it at all, I just want to imagine that things got slowed because of adding the Mega Evolution mechanics....

Back