Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Chandelure

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 36 32.7%

• Total voters
I have another idea to eat the hyped decks out or coming out. Main attackers are Mewtwo Ex/kyurem/Landerus (LMK). Point of the deck is to go after opponents weakness (simpler version of six corners) or take them out with oe of th three energy engine of course is electrode prime (electrode prime has alot of potential in this format) it sets up turn 3 most of the time and hits pretty hard where at the point where your opponent can't make a comeback and auto wins at most deck's and it is consistent.

Well, so far EelZone is still the most popular. Though again sorry for forgetting Durant. Thanks to Mudkip711 for changing the poll.

I'm still building my Mewbox deck (for the past 5 months) on TCGO, although I'm wondering if its still viable? If not, I might go onto either EelZone or TyRam, since they won't be affected by the 2012 rotation and they're both really good at the moment.

...No, those cards have no synergy together and that makes no sense at all. TyRam is Typhlosion Reshiram.

I play mew scoops, and with mewtwo EX and gardevoir coming out i think mew will get alot more play considering it could one shot a mewtwo EX. So i think i am going to stick with the deck i have now. But when the set in may comes out i will be playing eelectross with Raiku EX, asuming those cards come in that set.

That actually sounds like a good strategy. Shaymin EX and DPL. I myself am going with Eelzone with Zekrom
EX and Raikou EX.

I thought about DPL and Shaymin EX though it seemed too clunky. Who knows, though, if it works for u,multiplicity, who knows!

I'm using a tyranitar deck right now, but I do have a somewhat consistent Gothitelle deck to use.:):):):)

@Giantoshawatt Gothiclus or gothi-gardevior?
and a tech for DPL-shaymin is basculin. It can ko itself and try donphan-clus so you can ko weaklings by moving damage to them!

Even though I may play Reshiboar with Magnezone, I think agneoar will do best because it can destroy EX's with RDL and with Lost Burn. Durant will probably be good too because Heatmr didn't come out and Mewtwo cannot defeat Durants easily.

I think I'l stick with my 4-EVAR (Emboar, Victini, Audino, Resiram) or Go to Reshiboar EX or Mr-Emboar (Mewtwo, Reshiram, Emboar). Or maybe even 4-EVAR EX. It basically depends on whats in my area.
Also Reshiboar EX is supposed to be very good, so I think I should play decks that have those two pokemon in them.

I currntly am playing Eelzone, but I am thinking about switching to eelzone with mewtwo or possibly Leaf tornado. It seems like this format is going to be crowded with different kinds of decks, so I will need to check out my local metagame to decide.

I think that mewtwo will be a bit targeted though in my opinion, so I am probably going to make a rogue deck or Six Corners.

CaKE by the LaKE and Mewbox w/ Lucario/Mew Aggro w/ Lucario [COL Lucario] Is what I will be playing, But I really want to find a way to Break Luxray, Card seems pretty nuts.

Magnezone_Elf said:
@Giantoshawatt Gothiclus or gothi-gardevior?
and a tech for DPL-shaymin is basculin. It can ko itself and try donphan-clus so you can ko weaklings by moving damage to them!

Gothclus

Back