Next Modified Format

Jon_Snow

Aspiring Trainer
Looked around briefly and couldn't find it, so I figured I'd just ask here. Haven't played in a year either so I don't know this. What is the next modified going to be after this World's 2007? Is it going to be Delta Species on?

well, that wud suck because my deck uses salamence d, shelgon d, and some trainers all from Delta Species.

I think that DS has a very good chance of being rotated out just based on it's age and the number of new sets released this season. I hope it stays ... but I'm expecting the worst at this point.

Can we please STOP these topics? I've been counting them and this is about the TENTH I've seen.

And we can say DX, EM and UF are out, and DS is on the line.

I actually hope DS gets rotated out, the Holon engine will be used less frequently that way, so Trainer line-ups might actually become more original again.

NO WAY ARE THEY TAKING OUT DS!

My deck would fall apart without holons electrode! I hope Its DS on

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
NO WAY ARE THEY TAKING OUT DS!

My deck would fall apart without holons electrode! I hope Its DS on

The loss of Holon's Magnetrode is the only sad thing LM-On would cause. I'm getting enough of those transcievers.

I've had it with people putting the Holon Engine in every deck, so I kind of hope DS does get rotated out, so then people may use a diffrent engine.
But I also don't want it to go because of Holon Farmer, Holon's Magnetrode and Metanite.
Time to wait and see.

I hope they sac DS holon was always a screwed up system, Nintendo made the game into a "must have" for each deck now.

Most of the current decks will fall apart if DS gets rotated: Metanite, Holon's Magnetrode and everything that works with Holoh Engine. But I think it will be LM on.

Back