News New XY Trainer Kit Featuring Pikachu Libre and Suicune!

Everybody buy multiple copies of this trainer kit so we can finally convince TPCi to make a flippin' Suicune-EX.

Ooh, what if the other fighters and supports are in these decks too? Like maybe Fighting / Electric Deck and a Water / Fire to cover most types. Heck, Pikachu Libre could be a Fighting Type card!

I hope Pikachu Libre inadvertently has a usable attaack that makes him useful a la Pikachu-EX

Well this is a good sign we'll be getting promo cards we wouldn't get.
I look forward to getting Pikachu Libre and her friends.

Hmmm... I hope it comes with the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo card! I'm really looking forward to Pokken Tournament!

As a Gamestop insider, I can tell you preorders are already open for Pokken Tournament and the tentative release date is for June 1st... Although the Pokken tourney gamepads are preorderable too but are set for release in March as well. I have no idea why they would release the gamepad so far ahead of its game, but who's to say. No preorder bonuses have been hinted to us as well, but you can be sure when they do, the public will know before the information trickles down to the peons. ;)

Too bad these things usually dont come with good cards..why not the Pokemon Company just make all of these into Battle ARENA products? Those are WAY better!

Beautiful artwork on both of them!
It should have been a Suicune coin though!

Last edited:
Back