News New XY Trainer Kit Featuring Pikachu Libre and Suicune!

Can Raichu evolve from Pikachu Libre? If so and this card doesn't suck, I might build an Eevelutions Raichu deck

Can Raichu evolve from Pikachu Libre? If so and this card doesn't suck, I might build an Eevelutions Raichu deck
No you can't. You have to evolve Raichu from a card named 'Pikachu'. The card is called 'Pikachu Libre' so unless a Raichu states, "Evolves from Pikachu Libre" you can't evolve it.

Aw man, kind of a shame Pikachu Libre means she can't evolve into a Raichu. Hope she's good at least (but..it's a trainer kit card.. )

I... don't really... like... Pikachu.. but give me... ... THAT TRAINER KIT NOW! I so want foil Pikachu Libre.
Hopefully the Suicune can be a tech in my Garchomp Deck.

So you could technically run 4 Pikachu libre, and 4 Pikachu, and 4 Pikachu EX all in the same deck. Pikachu overload... >.<

Can anyone tell me why Trainer Kits always have this weird nummering system...?
I've never played with a trainer kit myself but as far as I'm aware there's a specific way it teaches you to play the deck that relies on the cards being in that order?

I've never played with a trainer kit myself but as far as I'm aware there's a specific way it teaches you to play the deck that relies on the cards being in that order?

Not sure, I haven't tried one of these kits, but it probably has you playing with 3 prize cards instead of 6, since the decks are 30 cards each. I think it comes with a guide that leads you through an example battle which uses the order the cards are in when opening the package.

I have a question. Why is Jolteon EX from Generations so expensive, and shouldn't that make the Flareon EX (Full art) and Vaporeon EX expensive too?

I have a question. Why is Jolteon EX from Generations so expensive, and shouldn't that make the Flareon EX (Full art) and Vaporeon EX expensive too?
The fact that you can prevent damage from over half of the Standard format, if you can get a Flash Ray attack off is killer. Not to mention you can Nullify the attacks of a trevenant BREAK via Rough Seas makes for an even more deadly combo. The card has merit, and it will see play. But it's effectiveness is going to be highly dependant on the meta the deck is played in. And in my opinion, could not be played alone but will be played as a tech attacker to swing certain match ups with its biggest partner more than likely going to be Mega Manectric EX, or other locking pokemon.

Still haven't boughten one of these kits, but that'll change soon! Gosh the art looks awesome, love how it's from the game of course haha :p

Back