• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

New VVV? Victreebel's Secret

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
Nothing is more exciting than build a deck with one of the most useless pokémon ever! Check it out!

Pokémon: 24

4-2-3 {G} Victreebel TR
3-2-2 {G} Vileplume UD
2-2 {R} Volcarona DEX
2-2 {P} Hypno HGSS

T/S/S: 24

3 Lvl Ball
4 Rare Candy

3 Twins
1 FSL
4 PONT
2 Sage's
2 PETM
3 Seeker
2 Black Belt

Energy: 12

9 {G}
3 {C} Rescue

Strategy: Set Victreebel = Burn and poison, also makes the retreat cost of your opponent's 2 {C} more. Volcarona gives pump your Victreebel's burn into 4 per tail. Vileplume take out any chance of your opponent retreat. Hypno is there just for harass.

Some cards explanation: Seeker = if your opponente start prepearing something on his bench, this is a good way to stall.
Black Belt = This deck is not as staller as the original VVV, cuz you can't paralize your foe's pokemon, so black belt can give you some faster kills

I actually thought up this idea once but never bothered to put it on paper. However, having worked with Vileplume decks before frequently, permit me to impart some wisdom.

~You might want a Pichu. Just one, for a lucky start, so you can fill the bench up pretty quickly. It could definitely help.
~3-1-2 Vileplume is really all you need. You're either going to Candy it or you're not.
~3-2 Sunflora will help this deck immensely. Get 2 Sunkern on your bench, and as soon as you draw into the first Sunflora you're set for life pretty much. All save your techs will be searchable.
~I'm not sure if Volcarona is needed, actually. Sure it speeds things up and can really hurt, but is it really all that necessary if you have Black Belt and such?
~Rare Candy and Pokemon Communication. I don't care if you're running Item Lock; you NEED 3 of each, and you don't really need more than that. (It makes the t2 Plume that much more possible.) Level Ball is great as well but I wouldn't add more than 2, since you cannot search Victreebel, Vileplume, OR Volcarona with it.

The rest looks nice!

Back