BW/BW2 New Type Combos

I'd like Fire/Psychic.
Fighting/Flying
Grass/Dragon
Bug/Dark
Oh! and a Fire/Electric (My two fav types)

I fire/water pokemon could be one of them there bioluminescent fish that live in the deep.
Sort of like Chinchou and Lanturn but Fire instead of electric.
It could work via some sort of enzyme that ignites or explodes upon contact with water... like how sodium or other alkaline metals do.

Fire/Water can work, it could be a deep sea crab or deep sea worm that lives near the volcanic trenches under water.
Dark/Fighting: Ninja pokemon
Steel/Dark: Samurai pokemon
Bug/Dragon: Centipede or Millipede pokemon
Ice/Steel: Arctic Wolf pokemon (its fur is so cold its as hard as steel)
Fire/Poison: Radioactive pokemon
Psychic/Dark: Wizard or Sage pokemon
Fire/Bug: Fire Ant pokemon
Steel/Ghost: Techno-path pokemon
Water/Ghost: Cloud pokemon
Grass/Ghost: Jack-O-Lantern pokemon
Thats all I got right now!

i wanna see maybe steel/water like a shell fish or a snail lol not shellos either so dont say shellos says hi!
electric/ground does sound pretty good
i also wanna see type weakness together
like ecltric/flying, but with bug/psychic oranother electric/water.
suprise me with something good in the game

jstar18 said:
Dark/Fighting: Ninja pokemon
Steel/Dark: Samurai pokemon

Dark/Fighting is a huge no, no but a ninja maybe.
Samurai would never be a dark type. Samurai = honorable, dark = fighting dirty. Samurai's commit sempaku (spelling) which is suicide if lost in a battle which is completely honorable. Samurai would be just a fighting type never a dark type yeesh.

KnightEdge112 said:
Dark/Fighting is a huge no, no but a ninja maybe.
Samurai would never be a dark type. Samurai = honorable, dark = fighting dirty. Samurai's commit sempaku (spelling) which is suicide if lost in a battle which is completely honorable. Samurai would be just a fighting type never a dark type yeesh.

yeah but why is sneasle and weavile dark? theyre not evil yo
and how is a cactus (sorry spelling) and lobster evil?? Cacturne and crawdaunt and plus we already have a samurai.... shiftry look at its feet lol

Attachments

• shiftry.png
    shiftry.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
ramsey1993 said:
yeah but why is sneasle and weavile dark? theyre not evil yo
and how is a cactus (sorry spelling) and lobster evil?? Cacturne and crawdaunt and plus we already have a samurai.... shiftry look at its feet lol

One i didn't say evil but they fight dirty like tricks. Cacturne sneak up on their opponents. Two shiftry is a tengu!

KnightEdge112 said:
Froslass says hi

Yeah he did mean pure electric but thats why they made magnet rise!

yeah but i think thats more magneton type of stuff you know?
does other electric types that are not steel aswell have the ability magnet rise? i think thats why they made the attacks gravity and stuff to help pokemon if this even makes sense

ramsey1993 said:
yeah but i think thats more magneton type of stuff you know?
does other electric types that are not steel aswell have the ability magnet rise? i think thats why they made the attacks gravity and stuff to help pokemon if this even makes sense

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/magnetrise.shtml the list for each and every pokemon that knows magnet rise.

KnightEdge112 said:
http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/magnetrise.shtml the list for each and every pokemon that knows magnet rise.

none of them have it lol it doesnt say magnet rise to the right of the pokemon . I LOVE SEREBII lol and magnet rise doesnt really work for magneton voltorb eletrode i can hit them with earthquake and magnet rise is an attack, i dont think people want magnet rise as an attack, as an ability is much cooler

gosh i really want a
dark/electric
ice /dragon i guess i wanna see what they can do with the type advatages like they did with grass/ice
ground/normal
dark/ground (besides crocodune lol)
water/posion again??
fire/bug
another ghost bug maybe
electric/ground
another water/ electric
another fire/ground

and mannny more

People have probably already said some of these, but:

Fire/Water
Water/Psychic (still hoping for Psyphin [psychic dolphin]) (Psyduck and Golduck aren't Psychic type!)
Ice/Electric
Grass/Ghost
Dark/Normal
(this would be epic) Psychic/Dark
Another Water/Electric
Psychic/Flying
Ice/Fire (Melty popsicle? Yum!)
Dragon/Dark
Poison/Rock
Ghost/Steel
Grass/Psychic (Magical Leaf FTW!)
Fire/Ground

Water/Everything!
Ice/Everything!
Electric/Everything!

You can tell those are my favorite types.

That's all for now.

Back