fire/bug
fire/psychic
fire/poison
fire/ghost
dark/psychic
dark/fighting
dark/electric

and pure flying

We need our first Flying/Fighting...you know who'd be an AWESOME Flying/Fighting?...a Ninja duck who hits people with a leak..with an EVOLUTION....DO IT GAMEFREAK.

Dark/Fighting
Dark/Psychic
Ghost/Psychic
Ghost/Steel (with levitate)

I would love Nintendo forever.

Also a ghost/dark that isn't ugly (Spiritomb) or terrible (Sableye) would be nice. A Sableye evolution has some serious potential.

First of all I gotta say that I'm glad we finally got a Ground/Dark type. And it's good looking too. I want to see more unique typings:

Flying/Fighting (Farfetch'd evolution, anyone?)
Bug/Electric (Tentomon says hi.)
Dragon/Dark
Dragon/Ghost
Ghost/Fire

Those are the ones on top of my head. But any new typing would be cool, really.

Fire/Bug would be a cool type combo. I've always thought they could have a Scarab pokemon and make it Fire/Bug....it seems to fit.

Decmaster said:
Water/Psychic (still hoping for Psyphin [psychic dolphin]) (Psyduck and Golduck aren't Psychic type!)

Okay Slowking, Slowbro and starmie all say hi. But i do want a dolphin.

Fighting/Dark will never happen total opposites give me one could reason they should be put together.

@Densetsu: That would be dark/flying not fighting/flying

KnightEdge112 said:
Fighting/Dark will never happen total opposites give me one could reason they should be put together.

That's not a good reason to keep them separate. Also, if anything, I'd say Psychic and Dark are opposites.

Also, Lanturn.

Actually i think Psychic and Ghost are opposite while Dark and Fighting are opposite but yea i dont see why they cant be a type combo

KnightEdge112 said:
Okay Slowking, Slowbro and starmie all say hi. But i do want a dolphin.

@Densetsu: That would be dark/flying not fighting/flying

Medicham and gallade are psychic/fighting opposites and they were made in to pokemon.Your statement isnt that thorough.

Fire/Psychic
Fire/Bug
Flying/Fighting
More Ice/Ghost Pokemon, Plz
Grass/Dragon
Poison/Dragon
Dark Fighting
Plain/Flying

plain/flying?? do you mean normal/flying?

i just dont think flying and fighting will work, kinda like normal/ghost, how can you be normal and a ghost at the same time? i should ask danny phantom, i just wanna see
dark/ electric
electric/ ground
psy/ rock
bug/ fire
no more dragon/ ground, its gettting old already, i want dragon/bug or something, make another dragon fly pokemon

Luigibuster8989 said:
Medicham and gallade are psychic/fighting opposites and they were made in to pokemon.Your statement isnt that thorough.
Fighting represents a style of honorable fighting, while Dark represents the sneaky and unfair fighting. By making a Dark/Fighting or vice versa Pokemon you have to make a Pokemon which is both a honorable fighter and dishonorable at the same time. Which is a kind of paradox.

Water/Fire: This would be awesome IMO. I'm picturing a Hawaiian Poke for some reason.

Dark/Fighting: With one weakness, likely a single stage Poke.

Electric/Flying: Zapdos isn't good enough.

Fire/Ground

Poison/Dragon

Dark/Poison

Back