BW/BW2 New Type Combos

Playerking95

tyrannitard said:
id like 2c: fire/grass(a swampfire mon), fire/bug, fire/ghost, water/dragon, grass/rock, grass/dragon, electric/bug, electric/dark, ice/rock, ice/dragon, ice/dark, fighting/ground, fighting/flying, pure flying, fighting/rock, fighting/ghost, fighting/dark, poison/dragon, fire/psychic, ice/fighting, bug/dark, bug/steel, ground/dragon, rock/dragon, rock/bug, rock/dark, flying/ghost, ghost/psychic, dark/dragon

ice/fire is the most unlikely, how wold that ever work?

Shuckle, Tyranitor, Kingdra, lileep, cradilly, sneasle, weavile, wormadan, scizor, foretress, vibrava, flygon, gible, gabite, garchomp all say hi . Ghost/fire seems cool and i would like a ice fighting and fire psychic. I'm suprised they havent had a psychic/ghost.

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>
I was hoping for Fighting/Flying on Wooguru, but sadly, that didn't happen. 3:<
But for other type combinations, there should be:

Ghost/Ground (hopefully, that'll be Desukan's types)
Normal/Ground (was hoping that would be Minezumi's type, as well... u_u)
Fighting/Electric
Ice/Dragon
Psychic/Dark (should've been Gochiruzeru's types)
Psychic/Bug
Electric/Bug (possibly Denchura's typing)

x598

Aspiring Trainer
I wanna see:
water/fire
grass/fighting(i know its been done but i want more)
bug/ground
dragon/electric
ghost/steel
normal/ghost
ice/steel

Waninoko

ワニノコ
A water/fire type could be doable if the pokemon was, like, a steam pokemon. Or a salamander-ish type creature.
I also wanted Wargle to be fighting/flying :c
Loving all the combos people are coming up with :D

PokeGod

Arceus For The Win!
Waninoko said:
A water/fire type could be doable if the pokemon was, like, a steam pokemon. Or a salamander-ish type creature.
I also wanted Wargle to be fighting/flying :c
Loving all the combos people are coming up with :D

Steam, that's it. The ghost and fire type could be steam.
How about.. A Eletric type that has Levetate? A pokemon made of all lightning that can levetate in the sky? PWNage.

Put the images in your sig, not posts.

dmaster out.

Quagsires

Unaware of what's going on.
I can say with almost certainty that they will never make an electric with levitate unless they give it ridiculously low stats. Although the ideas there...

But a water/fire would be interesting. Especially to see what they will come up with...

dcwazzy

Aspiring Trainer
bug/fire - Bombardier beetle!
steel/ice - This would be cool, but i don't know how it'd work...
Bug/Dark - Some kind of nocturnal insect. Or a parasite.
Bug/Dragon - I wouldn't mind having a dragon Yanmega evolution. Something like this: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/174/f/0/f085b5912735776f330c96c1f3499506.png (It would be overkill, but I LOVE that line)
Bug/Psychic - Mind-controlling parasite or something. :D

Dark/Dragon - EMPEROR OF SHADOWS!
Dark/Electric - Super cool Pokemon based off of those Purple lights...what are they called...
Dark/Fighting - Dirty fighter!
Dark/Psychic - Controller of darkness lol.

Dragon/Fighting - WOULD BE REALLY COOL!
Dragon/Grass - Tropius evo or a new Pokemon altogether.
Dragon/Ice, Rock, Poison - Would be interesting ideas, imo.

Electric/Fighting - Maybe like a Samurai or ninja-ish kind of Pokemon.
Electric/Fire - Would be REALLY cool. Either a generator Pokemon (you know, using combustion to create electricity) or heat lightning.
Electric/Grass - Photosynthesis makes electricity. :D SOLAR POWER
Electric/Ground - Ancient batteries.
Electric/Ice - There is such a thing called Snow Lightning.
Electric/Poison - electrically charged sludge
Electric/Psychic - Mind waves create sparks. :D

Fighting/Flying - Someone who uses wings to fly and feet to kick. Or just a very, very competitive bird or something. OR FARFETCH'D EVO!
Fighting/Ghost - Spirit of the fighter. :D
Fighting/Ground - Based off of a Kangaroo-ish thing?
Fighting/Ice - Polar bear
Fighting/Rock - a large Pokemon with rocks for hands or something. Or a wrecking ball.

Fire/Ghost - Will O Wisp Pokemon, and some ghost stories tell of ghosts even lighting houses on fire.
Fire/Grass - There is a thing called a fire weed. This could also be a Pokemon that lives where volcanos destroyed the land.
Fire/Ice - Seen a combination of fire and ice on the Anime, looks pretty cool. Maybe an eskimo Pokemon. Or a fire-breathing polar bear. :D I <3 polar bears. FREEZER BURN!
Fire/Poison - Molatov cocktail Pokemon, lol. Or a toxic candle. o.o
Fire/Water - Steam Dolphin and Whale, ftw.

Ghost/Grass - Weeping Willow Pokemon, mayhaps?
Ghost/Ground - Probably getting this from the Sarcophagus pokemon.
Ghost/Psychic - Puppeteer Pokemon?
Ghost/Rock - Possessed statue lol.
Ghost/Steel - Possessed suit of armor?
Ghost/Water - A river spirit would be cool.

Grass/Steel - Hrm...how could this work? Bamboo. :D
Grass/Normal - KOALA!

Ice/Poison - Hrm...idk.
Ice/Rock - Frozen rock, duh. Or permafrost.
Ice/Steel - NARWHALE!

Poison/Psychic - TV IS BAD FOR YOUR MIND!
Poison/Rock - Idk. Limestone or something?
Poison/Steel - Something to do with oil...

Flying - EEVEE PURE FLYING EVOLUTION!

ramsey1993

===Krookodile===
PokeGod said:
I know it would be just EPIC if they made one.

It woul be! i would so use it. i usually only use double type pokemon on my teams. no single type. it gives me an advantage to more weakness to others:D

sableye_master

Aspiring Trainer
ramsey1993 said:
It woul be! i would so use it. i usually only use double type pokemon on my teams. no single type. it gives me an advantage to more weakness to others:D
but what if you use a Rock-Ground type? That has two ultra and four super-effectives.

ramsey1993

===Krookodile===
Dark/Dragon - EMPEROR OF SHADOWS!
DArkri says controls the shadows to say hello to you

Dark/Electric - Super cool Pokemon based off of those Purple lights...what are they called...

i would love this, i got my hopes up when i saw luxray hoping for a dark electric

Fighting/Rock - a large Pokemon with rocks for hands or something. Or a wrecking ball.
i would love this to, finally a type advantage against flying! instead of thunder punch and stuff

Fire/Ghost - Will O Wisp Pokemon, and some ghost stories tell of ghosts even lighting houses on fire.

Would be interesting to see, it would go on my team perfectly

[QUOTE='sableye_master' pid='1610134' dateline='1280084455']
but what if you use a Rock-Ground type? That has two ultra and four super-effectives.[/QUOTE]

then i would use its water type attacks to do x4 damange against it or just switch out to a grasss type or maybe another pokemon that knows a water or grass type move :D

tyrannitard

fire pokemon master
Playerking95 said:
Shuckle, Tyranitor, Kingdra, lileep, cradilly, sneasle, weavile, wormadan, scizor, foretress, vibrava, flygon, gible, gabite, garchomp all say hi . Ghost/fire seems cool and i would like a ice fighting and fire psychic. I'm suprised they havent had a psychic/ghost.
ok i get it....!

how would fire/ice ever work, it would just melt itself

ramsey1993

===Krookodile===
tyrannitard said:
ok i get it....!

how would fire/ice ever work, it would just melt itself

yeah, how would fire/steel work? it would melt itself to. but heatran seemed to manage

tyrannitard

fire pokemon master
ramsey1993 said:
yeah, how would fire/steel work? it would melt itself to. but heatran seemed to manage
exactly, at least it somewhat makes scense, it could be a molten metal mon, where a fire/ice mon wuld just be a puddle mon (and water type)

KnightEdge112

Aspiring Trainer
Ghost/Grass: PUMPKIN! I wanted a pumpkin pokemon forever
Ice/Fighting: polar bear
Fire/Ice: It would work because an ice so cold it burns :)