Pokemon New Type Combo's?

Rock/Grass: Cradily.

Fire/Water would probably look more elemental than that. Normally, I would think of an underground volcano, but that's hard to transform.

Fire/Dragon hands down... this type combo has very few weaknesses [removing Dragon's main weakness of Ice] plus i think it could be really awesome looking... as a matter of fact my bro and i were discussing this very Pokémon just yesterday... we were thinking some sort of collared lizard [the ones with the big frilly collar deal] but the collar made of fire!! [simple yes but you have to admit pretty cool... or hot... or whatever]

and following the dragon theme... Electric/Dragon!! maybe a sort of Zapdos/Flygon mix... idk... lol
or how about a Bug/Dragon? heres one for ya... itd be a dragonfly XD but just with more "dragon" and less "fly" lol

Flying/Fighting

Imagine a Zapdos shape with arms that have punching gloves.

Poison/Fire

Flaming Arbok.

I'd like to see a Fire/Poison Type, Although houndour and houndoom would be Fire/Dark/Poison if Pokemon could have 3 types.

A Dark/Ghost you can actually rely on. It's a wonderful combination, but the two Pokemon who've been that type are useless... Spiritomb is only good for DestinyMemento, and Sableye is just rubbish. He has mediocre stats for a no-evo Pokemon, and his Moveset is never impressive. So yeah, a Dark/Ghost who can actually be used competitively.

More Dark combinations, methinks. Dark/Bug, Dark/Fighting, even Dark/Dragon... That one would be awesome. We all know how badly people are after a shiny Rayquaza and everything, so why not actually have a black Dragon? xD

Dual-Type attacks are a must, I have to say. We need to be able to hit people with attacks that are fully STAB for dual-type Pokemon... Their only downfall is that a pure-type can cause more damage with the same attack, so why not rectify that?

Black Burn, for example, would be a Dark/Fire attack... It would be super effective against 6 Pokemon Types, and Houndoom would get the full 150% STAB from it. Stuff like that might make certain dual-type Pokemon more competitive and more used...

I just don't think there's enough coverage of Dark and Steel Types... There needs to be more combinations that work well with those two - they are both quite powerful in truth, and making more Pokemon for them would be better than not. Don't Steel-Types generally have a higher DEF than Rock-Types? Aren't they also resistant to poison? So why aren't there more of them?

Imagine Absol getting an evolution... Dark/Steel... 4x weak against Fighting and 2x weak against Fire and Ground... 3 weaknesses, each of which could end Absol's evo. But then give Absol 500+ ATK and a lot more Speed... Like this:

HP 304///ATK 504///DEF 152///SP.ATK 262///SP.DEF 152/// SPD306

Horrendous HP, DEF and SP.DEF, but moderate speed and huge Attack... I'd love to see that.

Wow... I love to rant, don't I? xDDDD

To recap:

- More Steel dual-types;
- More Dark dual-types;
- Dual-Type attacks;
- I WANNA DARK DRAGON!!!

Back