Pokemon New Type Combo's?

Adamant Jirachi

- Wishful Thinker -
Brand new to the 4th generation of Pokemon are some brand new combinations of types!! Such as Steel/Fighting E.g. Lucario so what other combinations of types would you people like to see created in Pokemon say for the 5th Generation?

I would like to see:

Ice/Fighting-��( Monkey Thing With Frozen Fists? )
Water/Fire- ( Sea Mammal with Crevases of Lava On It? )
Electric/Flying- been invented but Zapdose is the only one?!?
Grass/Steel- Reptile Thing
Fire/Ice- Giving It Immunity too most Types... Has To Be ORIGINAL!!!

Who Else Has Some Cool Ideas?

Psychic/Dragon: Come on, you gotta admit a Dragon Pokemon that can use Psychic attacks is pretty cool.

Ice/Fire: Use an Ice attack, but shoot the ice with a Fire attack and you have some hot water to... eh, burn your opponent? lol

Shawn out.

Nice topic RosGOz I agree with Chakra to seea dragon/psychic would be awsome!and i would love to see a water/fire!

Fire/Dragon = its really not that unique or anything but there are no Pokemon of this type o_O ; so that this Dragon type can have resistance to ice

Lightning/Bug type = firefly

Dark/Fighting = a ninja like pokemon

pure Flying = now how would that look like? hmm...

Flying/Fighting = very unique yet very weird

thats all i can think of for now

Grass/Steel - Maybe like Torterra only its Shell is more steel like. Just it makes it uber weak to Fire =P

pure Flying = now how would that look like? Hmm...

Yes pure Flying, because believe it or not there not one out there.

I can't believe, that after 4 generations, a fire/dragon pokemon has not been done. Oh shush, Charizard doesn't count.

Yeah, fire and grass would be awesome. Clearly it would be a bush-fire pokemon :p

bacon-boy said:
I can't believe, that after 4 generations, a fire/dragon pokemon has not been done. Oh shush, Charizard doesn't count.

Yeah, fire and grass would be awesome. Clearly it would be a bush-fire pokemon :p

I don't think there si a need for a fire-dragon because like you said Charizard, and because Dragon Pokemon (excluding Kingdra) can use Fire. All the dual-type would do is make it get a STAB, which would be nice.

I think Water/Fire would be cool..cause how can they possibly co-exist together, unless it is a really special pokemon? xD

I would also like to see Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Ice, Electric/Fire

I don'tknow how Electric/Fire would work out but it seems cool xD

Back