New Tins are Awesome: great packs!

Arcanine 274

=/
You know those new tins with Articuno ex, Zapdos ex, and Moltres ex? Well yesterday i bought one and I pulled out of the 2 legend maker packs an Arcanine ex and a Gengar. From the deoxys pack i got a gold lettering Magcargo smooth over. I love those tins, please say if you guys have bought any and what you got, or if you've ever had a terrific pack opening day.

Arcanine out.

I had a great pack opening day once last year and I got metegross reverse holo deoxys EX deoxys fighting form and defense from and a bunch of other rares from that set too. Every time you open a pack it feels like christmas day because you never know what the rare will be and it is so fun too. I love it so much I look at my new cards for a whole week after opening them. I don't know why I just do.:)

I got all three (Zapdos & Moltres doubles...which I don't have anymore) I got 4 Ex's out of them.....yay! me....that's how I got my Gatr's & Gatr Ex

I bought alll 3 tins to get all 3 legendary birds, and was severely disappointed. The best card I got was a Metagross. I must've gotten at least 50 @$# tentacools form Legend Maker....

new tins, again with the legendary birds.. a little creativity mabybe, why not bring out new cards especially for the tins? :)
How much $ or € do those tins cost anyway?

I think they are about $20.00 U.S. but I am not sure. The ones I got when the ruby and sapphire and sandstorm set came out were that much but I am not sure for these ones though.)

Wow
:( I missed the golden opportunity last December when I went to Australia, there was one tin left, and I,
got other packs >_<

I don't know and I havent seen them in any store yet. They are probobly in smoke and card shops though and maybe toyrus. They might have them or at www.pokemoncenter.com:)

I'm English, and I got mine AGES ago, and got Umbreon ex & Latias *.

It's possibly the first time that Nintendo have let us have something first =)

What?
you guys got good cards?
Maann....I was soooo unlucky back then... got nothing good there... really...
is it just me, or, is it totally random in these pack? (packs that in the tin)

i got the moltres ex tin.i got a armaldo ex in the lm pack,a gold lettering typhlosion in the uf pack and a flareon ex in the delta species pack.It is VERY AWSOME!!!!!!!

The new tins come with 2 LM packs and 1 DX pack edwardooi not 1 LM, 1 UF and 1 DS. Edwardooi are u lying?

i got the same as Andyman, 2 lm and 1 dx. and the tins are out in Oklahoma, I got another one just yesterday at a local Wal-Mart for $10.00. I got a dustox ex and a metagross, and a shiftry. Love those tins, got a zapdos this time. I'll give you a million dollars if you can prove to me that they haven't come out in Oklahoma.

Arcanine out.

I don't get why the would give malaysia special treatment and give them better packs then Deoxys

There is a trick to getting good cards usualy when pokemon USA puts the display boxes and tins together they put the good cards at the bottom of the box or tin. I found that out when I bought packs straight from the display box and when I got a couple of tins when nintendo took over from wizards I took the tins from the bottom and I got some really good cards out of it. I rarely take from the top of a display box or the top tin because they are usualy not the best of the loot. Every time I get new cards I always dig out the bottom packs and tins because you get better cards and that is usualy where EX's are too.:)

Back