New Shaymin Promo

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I'd combo this Shaymin with Magcargo... Although getting it in the active spot all the time may prove tricky, and you give a card draw to your opponent. But the cheap combo of any card you want every other turn with the least effort could be worthwhile - I'm not sure.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
The art is um interesting

Nothing will top the inappropriateness of No Shame Shaymin. The entire card... for crying out loud.

SM5_EN_15.png

Nyora

A Cat
Woohoo a card I can finally use FLF Durant with :V

TIME TO MILL IN A WAY YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAS POSSIBL

JL_muserwolves

Mercy!
Nifty little card, that's for sure. Reminds me a bit of Shining Mew without the 30 HP drawback if you can get the energy into hand, and sometimes letting your opponent draw a card can be a good thing.

I think it could see some niche play when it makes it to our shores. Maybe someone will figure out Lurantis.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Whilst the card itself is nothing special, I will give it credit for the adorableness of its artwork :)

NJ Pokemaster

Aspiring Trainer
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY A NEW SHAYMIN CARD!!!

Ok. In All seriousness, this could be an AMAZING starter for shining genesect. Free card, along with 2 energy? Sign me up.

Shining genesect BDIF. I call it.
I freaking hope so. I'd be so hyped. Also the sceptile would be perfect as well. Just how many lines to run is my question...?