New Shaymin Promo

I'd combo this Shaymin with Magcargo... Although getting it in the active spot all the time may prove tricky, and you give a card draw to your opponent. But the cheap combo of any card you want every other turn with the least effort could be worthwhile - I'm not sure.

The art is um interesting

Nothing will top the inappropriateness of No Shame Shaymin. The entire card... for crying out loud.

SM5_EN_15.png

Woohoo a card I can finally use FLF Durant with :V

TIME TO MILL IN A WAY YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAS POSSIBL

Nifty little card, that's for sure. Reminds me a bit of Shining Mew without the 30 HP drawback if you can get the energy into hand, and sometimes letting your opponent draw a card can be a good thing.

I think it could see some niche play when it makes it to our shores. Maybe someone will figure out Lurantis.

Whilst the card itself is nothing special, I will give it credit for the adorableness of its artwork :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY A NEW SHAYMIN CARD!!!

Ok. In All seriousness, this could be an AMAZING starter for shining genesect. Free card, along with 2 energy? Sign me up.

Shining genesect BDIF. I call it.
I freaking hope so. I'd be so hyped. Also the sceptile would be perfect as well. Just how many lines to run is my question...?

Back