NEW POKEMON!!!

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Alright!
Me first!

This Manafi looks like a Water Pokemon...and yes, I also think Manafi as Mew/Celebi/Jirachi in 4th Generation Pokemon. because, it's small, cute! ^^

or...

Manafi appear in movie 9?
is Manafi a baby pokemon?
wait...then the egg hatches into Manafi?
If that so then...it's not a 4th Generation Mew and friends...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It sure doesn't LOOK legendary. :rolleyes:

This definitely looks like it evolves. Water starter, maybe? Or are all those released at the same time? The three silhouettes below, maybe?

"Prince of the Sea" sounds like a title reserved for Kyogre instead of this blue half-blob thing. Of course, it's entirely possible that this cute little bugger is indeed the prince of some sea.

It does look like a Water-type, especially since the surrounding image is an ocean. The small picture of Manafi in the group of three on the left reminds me of Mantine. Maybe this thing can fly?

The far left silhouette at first reminds me of Manafi. And Dustox. It certainly does look like some type of bug.

The center picture looks like a Wurmple standing on its back feet. :p Other than that, I don't have a clue. Eeveelution? Nah. I really don't think they'll give Eevee any more evolutions.

The last one looks like a bird of some sort. I can see what looks like a large, curved beak on the left side, maybe a ring of feathers around the neck area, and some bulb thing on its tail. As for the scythe-looking thing... a raised wing, perhaps?

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer
well to me just from the picture it looks like it has some physhic powers so i think it a water /physhic pokemon and when i first saw it i thought kyogre just from the eyes but idk its just a guess

-Jesse2

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Yes, i'm more interested in the shadow pokemon then this little thing. I can possibly see a Mantine and either Farfetchd/Murkrow evolution. I really cant wait until all the new pokemon are revealed.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
the shadow one:
left: I guess it's a mantine...
middle: I have no idea about this one... I think it's new Pokemon species, not evolution...
right: Bird wielding a scythe? then it might be evolution of Farfetch'd since Farfetch'd also wielding a weapon ^^

Abhorsen

Offically retired
RE:  NEW POKEMON!!!

MysteryE said:
right: Bird wielding a scythe? then it might be evolution of Farfetch'd since Farfetch'd also wielding a weapon ^^
I really want this thing to be Farfetch'd's evolution. It REALLY needs an evolution. Farfetch'd has always been cool but never good enough to go anywhere. It was poor in the GBA games which was disappointing so hopefully, if this thing is its evolution, it will make Farfetch'd more reasonable.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I really don't know what to say.

Wow...just wow. I uh, I'm speechless.

That's usually how I am with new Pokemon. Manafi looks cute, but I too am interested in these shadowed Pokemon.

-Holy Star

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. +

soul of the eastern sky
you know what i think, this thing is really predictable.. i so sawe it coming.. you CAN'T tell me you didn't see it coming.. seriosly!

it's an easy draw.. ;) im gonna have fun sketching it tonight!

the other 3...

i see: A baby of mantine.. it's look is too simple to be an evo!
the second one, DEFINATELY A DOLPHIN! with like, balls coming off it... and the thrid.. some sorta of parrot, i sorta could mimagine it being a grass parrot! who sings?? :S

yeah anyway! im off..

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
That pokemon is awesome and it does look like mantine kind of and it sure is small compared to the other pokemon out there I can't wait to see him in future episodes of pokemon after the 9 th movie comes out. That would be cool and I wonder what his U.S. name will be and I hope he evolves into mantine or one of the other pokemon and I think he will have psychic attacks because he kind of looks water/psychic. He looks pretty cool.:)

Tomarrow is my birthday and I will be 24 at 6:20pm PST.:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Manafi? Ugly little critter. I actually like Celebi better... >_>

Hmm. A Mantine pre/evo, something that looks like an oversized catterpillar to me (>_>) and Farfetch'd evo.. I hope. >_>

I hope Manafi isn't the secret legend.. although that'd mean that for once, I don't want the secret legend. >_>

zachary

Aspiring Trainer
Guys i am new here but i juz thought of something. the last picture looks like an ABSOL PRE-EVOLUTION!! I got the idea when i was going through my old TCG cards from R/S and i saw that the posture if absol from SS is similar to the one in the third shadow and the "wing" could just well be absol's horn

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Nah.. You can clearly see a vulture-like hooked beak, and that's clearly a scythe... straight edge, then a blade. Absol's is curved.

EDIT: On PurpleKecleon's journal on Deviantart, a very valid and disappointing point was put forward.. that scythe could be a music note (a quaver, or for you people using the dumb system *shot*, an eighth note). Parrot? Kill me now...

EDIT2: Oops, WPM said that already. >_>

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
^Just letting you know, a pointless post like that could be considered spam.. try and put some thought into your posts..

Serebii's calling it Manafui. Is this another thing that's essentially identical in Japanese but different in English, like 'v' and 'b', 'l' and 'r' (Heh), etc? PurpleKecleon of Deviantart also translated it as Manafi... >_> So confusing.

And should this be sticky?

arctic_frost

Doctor Dewgong
Awww. And I thought I was the first one to be sent a pic of this Pokemon from Japan...

left: I agree that it is most likely going to be a Mantine evo, which is a bit unexpected, but hey.

middle: reminds me somewhat of Breloom, but unlikely due to the split tail. Possibly a final Slowking if they'd do that? Also reminds me a little of marshtomp because of the little thing on it's head. But ima go with a new species as well.

right: Why does everyone think this is a bird? I reckon it's going to be a normal type pokemon that is pretty similar in location, moveset and availability as the Rattata/Zigzagoon lines.

Kenai

Dog Devotee
Makes me happy to see yet even more Pokes. Hopefully KH2 and Zelda will keep me busy until it arrives here.

Manafi : Kinda cute, kinda creepy. Most likely a Water/Psychic type, Legendarys like to be Psychic.

And the Shadowed Pokes from left to right:

Far Left: 99% a Mantine Pre-Evo.

Middle: 99% an Eevee evolution. Metal version? A FULL Eevee evolution team now? Wooo. (could also be...Evolved Persian or a totally new something I guess, but who wants that. :) )

Far Left: I don't know, looks fairly new to me. That is most definitely a bird of some type, and that shape looks like a music note. My vote is a totally new one.